[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2015-12-28 02:38:26 | Show all posts
dmitryl replied at 2015-12-25 21:43
Unfortunately, I have a bad experience with my new IRON PRO:

I've got my UMI IRON PRO 2 weeks ago.

Диман! у меня такие же проблемы с Umi железа профи! звук в наушниках гавно, есть какой то треск при воспроизведении музыки!
кстати уже успел сделать кирпич))))))) если что давай спишемся в вк

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2015-12-28 22:47:27 | Show all posts
I bought this phone for my wife but was a huge disappointment.
Firstly,the cameras(both) are horrible.
The photos and videos taken are very blurry with much noise.Even a phone with a 2 Megapixels camera makes better pictures.I have a phone with a Sony IMX 214 camera(Huawei Honor 6) and I am very happy with it,the pictures are great,but this Umi Iron Pro I doubt that has the same sensor,or maybe it's a problem with the lens or with the drivers.
Automatic brightness works very poor,the recovery doesn't work.
I shall try to return this joke phone.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2015-12-29 03:57:04 | Show all posts
dmitryl replied at 2015-12-25 21:43
Unfortunately, I have a bad experience with my new IRON PRO:

I've got my UMI IRON PRO 2 weeks ago.

UMI support? Any update?

Istrongly believe that my unit is defective and want to change it using a warranty.
How can happen that IRON PRO was such terrible assembled?
Do you have a QA?
Please check attached photos.
Assembly quality is awful!

I want to change my defected IRON PRO to a good one.
Please let me know how can I change my UMI IRON PRO?

WP_20151228_21_19_54_Pro.jpg WP_20151228_21_20_01_Pro.jpg WP_20151228_21_20_49_Pro.jpg WP_20151228_21_20_56_Pro.jpg

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2015-12-29 05:58:11 | Show all posts
I've been using it for a week now. The phone it's pretty good but it has got a few bugs. When I enable bass boost from the player equalizer at a high volume, it freezes. Obviously the well known headphone issue still remains. I can't download some apps (candy crush, antutu) from the play store, it says they're not compatible with my version (my friends with lollipop can).

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-1-5 16:41:37 | Show all posts

1.Security :fingerprint + eye scanner, fingerprint is working, but is not the only phone who have it.
2.sony imx 214 camera, barely any elephone or doogee smartphone use sony imx 214, my Jiayu S3 have the Sony imx214 and is performing much better, so what is going wrong with UMI Iron Pro
3.1080p chill black display, yes okay, but white is a little grey now
4.3G RAM +16G ROM, not the first with it.
5.Type-C, only the connector, inside it is just like other phones, but it is true, you don't have to look how to connect.
6. front + rear flash LED light, you need it otherwise you see nothing when you make a picture.
7. colorful skyline notification, no skyline but bottomline, its nice to see and you can change color.
8. health app, heart and stress mesurement, oke but what more?
9. noise reducing headphone amplifier, oh thats the sound i hear when i skip my music, POP POP.
10. ultra power saving mode, yes when i switch off everything it is saving batteries.
11. Won't play all apps from playstore, where is Google+, Paypall and may others?
Its a nice phone to look at, when you read the specs and when it should work, then it is a good phone, but now: NO WAY!! Also 4G isn't fully working, but in the commercial it says: Full network.
Shame on you UMI

threads

credits

credits
Post time 7 Day Before | Show all posts
I will acquire mine in a few days. I'm reading about a few bugs like this, I wish UMI is operating to restoration it and now not abandons this smartphone.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list