Author: bencebacsi

Root your UMIDIGI with Magisk Manager

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-10-24 21:10:07 | Show all posts

FINGERPRINT MISSING AFTER CUSTOM ROM INSTALLATION - PLEASE HELP

UMIGIDI ONE PRO FINGERPRINT MISSING: I tried to install custom rom an root my new UMIDIGI ONE PRO Android 8.1 Oreo. I couldn't root the phone because it was impossible to mount data partition. No tutorial could help me. However I installed the rom, (I got from the official website of UMIDIGI), the phone is still not rooted, and the worse about all ist, THE FINGERPRINT FUNCTION IS MISSING FROM SETTINGS. And there is no installed "com.fingerprintauthentificationservice installed in the apps. I guess the installed rom doesn't include the fingerprint. Unfortunately, I apparently lost my backups trying to fix the problem with twrp. Could anyone help please. Is there any custom rom for UMIGIDI ONE PLUS sopporting the fingerprint or does anyone know how to fix the problem? Thanks a lot.

I installed the OTA update, but the problem is still not fixed. I tried with three different rom verions, still not there. I entered the engineer mode and tested the sensors. Everything is OK except the fingerprint for wich it said "not supported". But I'm 100% sure, it's not a hardware problem. Because the phone is new and never felt down. The fingerprint just disappeared, when I installed custom rom. Any other solution I can try?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-10-24 21:13:32 | Show all posts

FINGERPRINT MISSING AFTER CUSTOM ROM INSTALLATION - PLEASE HELP

UMIGIDI ONE PRO FINGERPRINT MISSING: I tried to install custom rom an root my new UMIDIGI ONE PRO Android 8.1 Oreo. I couldn't root the phone because it was impossible to mount data partition. No tutorial could help me. However I installed the rom, (I got from the official website of UMIDIGI), the phone is still not rooted, and the worse about all ist, THE FINGERPRINT FUNCTION IS MISSING FROM SETTINGS. And there is no installed "com.fingerprintauthentificationservice installed in the apps. I guess the installed rom doesn't include the fingerprint. Unfortunately, I apparently lost my backups trying to fix the problem with twrp. Could anyone help please. Is there any custom rom for UMIGIDI ONE PLUS sopporting the fingerprint or does anyone know how to fix the problem? Thanks a lot.

I installed the OTA update, but the problem is still not fixed. I tried with three different rom verions, still not there. I entered the engineer mode and tested the sensors. Everything is OK except the fingerprint for wich it said "not supported". But I'm 100% sure, it's not a hardware problem. Because the phone is new and never felt down. The fingerprint just disappeared, when I installed custom rom. Any other solution I can try?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-10-25 01:07:56 | Show all posts
@Blackchancelor - You see , i don't know if this is a bug or whatever , but i got the same issue as you. When you restore you phone with SPFT , if you skip you fingerprint  on the very beggining on the setup , that it will suddenly dissapear! To get it back again , you have to do a Format+Download with SPFT  ,and then in the setup after adding you google account , it should ask you for fingerprint ( or other ) lock screen methods , choose your fingerprint there , and when u finished , then  you will have  the fingerprint options on your settings.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-11-2 00:18:42 | Show all posts
Exoni 发表于 2018-10-25 01:07
@Blackchancelor - You see , i don't know if this is a bug or whatever , but i got the same issue as  ...

Thanks for your answer. But I don't have any Backup and I've been doing "Format+Download" and when I start, there isn't any option for fingerpring. It's just missing while other locking methods are there (Pin, Wipe, Pattern etc, but no fingerprint)

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-11-9 19:37:30 | Show all posts
Well it works for me thanks for sharing the helpful steps but it best to use windows 10 for all this

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-12-23 19:04:54 | Show all posts
Edited by negan16 at 2018-12-26 05:15  

I do not have the fingerprint either, it's a bug or I did something wrong?

________________________________________________________________________________
Minecraft Pocket Edition Google Play Services Counter-Strike

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-2-2 04:10:27 | Show all posts
Hello to everyone. There are a lot of useful posts here. Thank you to everyone who contributed. Is there a tutorial for how to root Umidigi A3 Pro?
Thanks

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-2-8 01:44:44 | Show all posts
this method doesn't work for f1 + magisk v18...after flash patch boot.img magisk manager still says not installed...

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-2-10 17:01:46 | Show all posts
Has anyone managed to get the Umidigi F1 rooted yet?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-2-10 23:46:54 | Show all posts
xvm replied at 2019-2-10 17:01
Has anyone managed to get the Umidigi F1 rooted yet?

Can you explain which options was selected when you patched boot and or what Magisk version used
123456Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list