UMIDIGI Z2 updated version gobal sales start at GearBest

bencebacsi Post time 2018-9-15 16:52:06 | Show all posts [Copy link]
11 1575
View: 1575|Reply: 11

UMIDIGI Z2 updated version gobal sales start at GearBest

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-9-4 02:12:47 | Show all posts |Read mode
UMIDIGI Z2 updated version gobal sales start at GearBest in UMIDIGI September Sale

1.jpg

UMIDIGI September Sale is coming on Gearbest! It’s the great time to join us and save your money. To celebrate, we release UMIDIGI Z2 updated version with F/1.7 big aperture upgraded dual camera, which is at flash sale price $239.99 now on GearBest. Meanwhile, other UMIDIGI phones like UMIDIGI One, One Pro and UMIDIGI Z2 Pro, are all at bottom price. Don’t miss out!

2.jpg

Why UMIDIGI released the UMIDIGI Z2 updated version?
UMIDIGI Z2 is a big hit on the market and it’s praised and appreciated for the fashion design and great performance. However, we also notice that there are some unpleasant reviews, feedback and even complaints on the camera section from our customers. UMIDIGI is a mobile phone internet company, which is focused on the global market and concentrates on being the most user-centered mobile internet brand, aiming at creating thrilling, touching and premium products with great user experience at affordable prices. So, we decided to improve the camera and quickly start to redesign the camera itself.

What is upgraded for UMIDIGI Z2 updated version?
To make a better user experience, now the updated UMIDIGI Z2 comes with an upgraded 16MP+8MP dual camera with F/1.7 big aperture, providing excellent depth of field effects. Of course, the other original powerful features, 6GB RAM+64GB ROM, 6.2” full-screen display, 3850mAH big battery, 18W fast charge and so on remain the same. What’s more, the most exciting is the new UMIDIGI Z2 is just $239.99 at flash sale price on Gearbest!

More UMIDIGI Phones in Big Deals in UMIDIGI September Sale
3.jpg

Beside UMIDIGI Z2 updated version, UMIDIGI Z2 Pro, our best flagship ever, is also at bottom price $299.99 at GearBest, and you can add just $7.99 to get the world’s fastest wireless charger UMIDIGI Q1 (original retail price $19.99). And UMIDIGI Z2 Pro Luxury Ceramic Edition, the best of the best, is only $359.99 now.

4.jpg

Meanwhile, our compact flagships UMIDIGI One & One Pro are also on sales, $139.99 for UMIDIGI One while $169.99 for UMIDIGI One Pro.
All the flash sale prices are valid only 3rd Sep - 9th Sep on UMIDIGI September Sale at GearBest. Buy now and get the bottom price!

5.png

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2018-9-4 14:08:30 | Show all posts
So you say that we bought the Z2 when it was launched so as to thank us we got a worse camera?
I mentioned you earlier (when I had an S2) that you have to learn how to handle customers - you learned nothing
You make great mobiles, especially looking at the price/performance but you should learn CRM - I am sure we get no compensation, If I am wrong than sorry. So any compensation?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-9-4 05:48:27 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Is it worth buying considering all issues and glitches with normal Z2?? Will we suffer from unusable phones and broken firmware??

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2018-9-5 02:03:33 | Show all posts
xxx replied at 2018-9-4 05:48
Is it worth buying considering all issues and glitches with normal Z2?? Will we suffer from unusable ...

No, the stock android is super, I likeit

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-9-9 21:01:54 | Show all posts
I have bought the Z2 pro, it arrived on Friday, I set it up on Saturday, by mid afternoon the finger print security wasn't working, so I restarted the phone. Now I cannot get in to it, as it has decided that it does not like my password. I can get through the initial pin, but then the phone does not recognise the second pin, even though it is the same!
I am very disappointed with his phone, that looked as if it had so much promise!

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-9-10 15:20:17 | Show all posts
Hello, about 10 days ago a Z2 Umidigi and i have 2 problems.
1) When i'm going to take a picture if you are not still the photos are a bit blurry,
2) All the videos on facebook are playing in a very bad quality.
Please give me a solution to those 2 problems.
Thank you.
 Author| Post time 2018-9-13 07:46:05 | Show all posts
blueye replied at 2018-9-4 14:08
So you say that we bought the Z2 when it was launched so as to thank us we got a worse camera?
I men ...

Sorry but what's wrong with changing a hardware part of a phone if anyway that's published and not hidden from the users. I guess you got what you paid for, so what should be compensated? You could see such upgrades at iPhone 5 and 6 and at Oneplus 3 for some examples.
 Author| Post time 2018-9-13 07:55:09 | Show all posts
Wraggie replied at 2018-9-9 21:01
I have bought the Z2 pro, it arrived on Friday, I set it up on Saturday, by mid afternoon the finger ...

Hi,
We are sorry for your inconvenience. It's a known issue but it will be fixed soon. Until that you can perform a factory data reset from recovery as the followings.
1. Press and hold the volume-up and power buttons together until your phone restarts. It needs about 10 seconds or a little bit less.
2. When your phone is restarted, immediately release the power button but still hold the vol-up button until you see a lying android figure with an exclamation mark in red triangle on its tummy and ‘No command’.
3. Press and hold the power and vol-up buttons (in this order) together, then release them to call the recovery menu. Now you can move with the volume buttons and select an item with the power button.
4. Move to ‘Wipe data/factory reset’ and select it.
5. On the next screen move down to 'Yes...' and select it. Now your phone will be reset to its factory settings.
6. On the next screen press the power button again to reboot your phone.
Please then do not apply a security method until the update arrives.
 Author| Post time 2018-9-13 08:03:15 | Show all posts
dim-tzim replied at 2018-9-10 15:20
Hello, about 10 days ago a Z2 Umidigi and i have 2 problems.
1) When i'm going to take a picture if  ...

Hi,
Could you share such a photo and the link to such a facebook video?

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2018-9-15 16:52:06 | Show all posts
bencebacsi replied at 2018-9-13 07:46
Sorry but what's wrong with changing a hardware part of a phone if anyway that's published and not ...

This is what I wrote: CRM, try to google it.
I'm sure you are much younger than me that's why you don't understand what I write. I bought a brand new type of phone from Umidigi, not to be the first tester, testers get the phone for free. I did not get what I paid for as I received a prototype, which was upgraded right after the launch. People are turning off from Umidigi because of this behaviour. I was so stupid that I ordered Z2 pro in presale and it will arrive next week. I am sure you read all the "testers" comments in other topics, anyway I will try to sell both.
But you know when you advertise Umidigi in Hungary (I don't know about the rest of the World but I guess it's the same) nobody is interested, just remember the past (Umi) and now as Umidigi wanted to start a new  brand it's suffering of the same problems.
12Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list