UMIDIGI Z2 V1.0_20180829 ROM - SPFT + OTA release

bencebacsi Post time 2018-9-8 03:56:15 From the mobile phone | Show all posts   [Copy link]
215 13087
Author: bencebacsi

UMIDIGI Z2 V1.0_20180829 ROM - SPFT + OTA release

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Non- Vertification

credits
Post time 2018-9-5 13:40:40 | Show all posts
Behemmer replied at 2018-9-5 11:03
The updated added  power saving management under settings->smart assistant and it enabled by default ...

Thanks Behemmer , it has been the solution for the continuous Bluetooth disconnection with my Huawei watch2 !!

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-9-5 15:52:40 | Show all posts
MJPP replied at 2018-9-3 22:30
Edited by MJPP at 2018-9-3 22:43 \n\nHi all,

I've installed yesterday the latest update via WIFI ( ...

I addition to the problems I've described in the post above, I have some minor bugs to declare.

The first one concerns the connectivity icons. I have 2 SIM cards, and one of them is always in Roaming mode.
I've noticed that with the Roaming character, the WIFI icon is masked by the notch (the image below is a print screen, but the notch is not visible).
Proposition of solution: try to insert the roaming character in the signal triangle (a small 'R' is enough I believe) to gain space.
Connectivity icons with Roaming

Also a minor bug I've noticed, the connectivity icons of the notification bar are Black, even if we have a darker background, which makes the visibility quite bad.
Easy solution, make them white as the other ones.
Black connectivity icons

As I saw in one other thread (Thead comment), the firmware flashing voids Gear Best warranty, therefore, I'll wait the next WIFI update with the fix of, at least, the camera focus problems, and the search bar ones.

threads

credits

Non- Vertification

credits
Post time 2018-9-5 17:57:27 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Flashing from other sources voids your warranty , from here it's ok.

Comments

Thanks for the precision :) But, as I saw from previous comments that flashing was not working perfectly, I'll way for the next WIFI update, hoping not having more problems :)  Post time 2018-9-5 20:10

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-9-6 03:55:05 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Je te conseille d'acheter Xiaomi F1 il est à  300€ .

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-9-7 03:04:16 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Mismo problema

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-9-7 03:10:28 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hello Umidigi developpers, I follow your job since the Z pro: some updates and when a new flagship is coming, nothing else happens...

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-9-7 03:20:22 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
sylv1 replied at 2018-9-7 03:10
Hello Umidigi developpers, I follow your job since the Z pro: some updates and when a new flagship i ...

on this one, it was running perfectlly (except yellow borders on the screen when displaying a white color..and a poor camera app) but if you want to be really a good phone brand, you must improve your test benches before launching updates! screen rotation is KO, bluetooth issues (disconnecting connected watch) that provocates an "android auto" error (black screen). please turn back BT drivers on the first issue , don't follow all google updates when you can read they bring issues... this phone is beautifull, you did a good job.. please don't let a bad rom bringing a poor experience! and bring long term security updates! thx

threads

credits

Non- Vertification

credits
Post time 2018-9-7 13:51:43 | Show all posts
sylv1 replied at 2018-9-7 03:20
on this one, it was running perfectlly (except yellow borders on the screen when displaying a whit ...

I do not agree completely , the last firmware is very good for me. The problem has been the OTA issue. On my Z2 , the screen rotation works fine, I had the BT disconnection but it was due to introduction of POWER SAVE MANAGEMENT , in OFF mode BT with watch and car works perfeclty. The WIFI connection is perfect, I think in general the connections BT, WIFI, Network work very well. All sensors work fine.
The search in setting crash (it is the only bug I see in the last firmware).
Camera with light is good, in dark it needs improvements , bookeh mode is very bad.

The quality of display is good ,but it is true the borders seems a little bit Yellow…
I would like to have more google security update ! we are stop to May 2018.
I have the twinlight version  and even with the cover protection always on, I start to have scratch on the body, then I suppose it is not very good quality if with a few dust it will scratch…

I think to improve the testing of new version is to create a group of beta tester for new version before to delivery. You will avoid a lot off complain !

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2018-9-7 19:47:32 | Show all posts
i agree that everything works fine except search crash in settings. The only think i miss is double tap to wake.. please add it!!!!! every mobile now uses double tap.. Also the most important think that needs improvement is the camera.. It could be much much better, cause the hardware is very good

threads

credits

Non- Vertification

credits
Post time 2018-9-8 03:56:15 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I have the same thing with yellow border on display. ( It looks like a stain) Do you know what it is ?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list