View: 158|Reply: 7

Remplacement batterie Umidigi Z Pro

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-8-30 16:09:18 | Show all posts |Read mode
Salut,
en 2017 j'ai acheté un Z pro sur Amazon, malgres quelques bugs il fonctionnait plustot bien (bugs: son faible en communication, gyroscope non calibré) et la batterie tenait relativement bien.
Au bout de 8 mois il s'est etteint definitivement, grace au SAV merdique D'UMIDIGI amazon m'a remboursé au prix d'achat.
Ne trouvant pas mieux comme telephone dans la gamme de prix remboursé, j'ai repris le meme modèle, il fonctionne mieux que le precedent, son en communication nickel et gyroscope fonctionnel.
Par contre la batterie tient bien moins longtemps, j'avais lu au debut ou j'ai acheté le premier telephone que la batterie etait une Li-ion et non une LI-Polymer.
Pour palier à cette faiblesse de la batterie, j'ai trouvé sur internet une batterie Li-ion de 4600 mAh compatible UMI Z pour une dizaine d'euros.

Quelqu'un a t'il deja fait ce genre de changement ?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-10-17 23:49:53 | Show all posts
Youtube + "Umidigi battery" ?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-11-11 01:27:30 | Show all posts
Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards, pizza places open now

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-11-11 21:12:21 | Show all posts
Your post is very helpful to get some effective tips to reduce weight properly. You have shared various nice photos of the same. I would like to thank you for sharing these tips. Surely I will try this at home. Keep updating more simple tips like this. How to access multiple Gmail accounts in one login?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-11-11 22:37:15 | Show all posts
So luck to come across your excellent blog. Your blog brings me a great deal of fun.. Good luck with the site. Hawaii Restaurants

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-11-29 18:47:58 | Show all posts
I am glad to discover this post Very valuable for me, as it contains part of data. I Always like to peruse The Quality and happy I discovered this thing in you post. Much appreciated Wisconsin Restaurants

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-12-3 00:23:54 | Show all posts
There are a number of plays of food show. This show is the greater podcast that can be watched at YouTube also. You would also like to listen about the Company where I do job which provides best creative writer India which can make your show more popular. China Garden Menu

threads

credits

credits
Post time 5 Day Before | Show all posts
I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it.Happy New Year 2019
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list