323 39383
Author: bencebacsi

Recover dead fingerprint scanner Android 8.1 [CLOSED]

Close [Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-2-15 19:09:48 | Show all posts
i also tried the Activeresponse file that @bencebacsi uploaded here and it didn't work. Have emailed through to get my Activeresponse file back but haven't heard anything yet. Understand it's Chinese New Year and hope to hear back by the weekend to test it all out.
 Author| Post time 2018-2-16 12:38:32 | Show all posts
If you can't process the activation with the ActiveResponse.txt file, please send your log.txt file from the microtrust_metalog folder to ben@91umi.com. Please first delete the existing log file, then run the activation tool only once to make that log file as short as possible.
This tool is new for me too but personally I went through the whole process with one S2 Pro with success.
1. I flashed it in Format All + Download mode (so I lost the fingerprint scanner).
2. I ran the generate request tool following the provided description, then sent the thh.req file to the software engineer.
3. I ran the activation tool with my own, then later with an other ActiveResponse.txt file (the same that I've provided here) on two different 64-bit Windows 10 Pro PCs (a desktop and a notebook) without changing anything on those systems. The activation tool worked immediately on both machines with both ActiveResponse.txt files without any issue or error message.
4. The fingerprint scanner properly works on my phone again.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-2-17 03:56:17 | Show all posts
Trieded several times now, getting

microtrust_log: dll version is v1.3.0, test_phone_file_exist() line number:407 phone_filepath folder exist but the file not exist;        return value=2

I tried to move the ativereponse file, and Beanpod says that it is missing from c:microtrust_log folder, so this error is about something missing in the phone probably, since it says that the folder exists, but some file doesn't

Wonder if it will be the same even with my personal ativeresponse file, because @bencebacsi said that he had tried with both files and thay worked...so maybe is something else than the ativeresponsefile

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-2-17 07:30:44 | Show all posts
I also received the same message in the log.txt file after trying to use the activation tool with the ActiveResponse.txt file that @bencebacsi shared.

microtrust_log: dll version is v1.3.0, test_phone_file_exist() line number:407 phone_filepath folder exist but the file not exist;        return value=2

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-2-17 13:49:50 | Show all posts
bencebacsi replied at 2018-2-14 08:38
I used the original IMEIs but that doesn't make sense, they are not used and not checked by this to ...

@bencebacsi Opening the binary file with notepad and comparing it is not very good idea. It will be way better to generate hash of the file you have and post so the users can check whether their file is corrupted or not?
Just a thought

Author| Post time 2018-2-19 11:37:16 | Show all posts
megamindsg replied at 2018-2-17 13:49
@bencebacsi Opening the binary file with notepad and comparing it is not very good idea. It will b ...

It's not about checking whether your file is damaged (extremely low chance) or not but to check whether you've copied the original file and not just created a shortcut.

Comments

I cant speak for others but i write embedded software for living. So you can rule that out. :)  Post time 2018-2-20 02:39
 Author| Post time 2018-2-19 11:52:25 | Show all posts
spak replied at 2018-2-17 03:56
Trieded several times now, getting

microtrust_log: dll version is v1.3.0, test_phone_file_exist()  ...

Yes, two different files worked at me on the same device. This tool flashes raw data binaries on a partition without file system, so if there were something missing on your phone, that would be illogical to refer to a missing file on the phone. On the other hand, the UIs of these apps are translated from Chinese, so who knows, maybe the translator was just inaccurate with his wordings.
If some of you are EU residents and willing to send their phones to me to Hungary, I can check this case myself and find a solution if it's related to the phone, not to your specific PC.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-2-19 22:28:06 | Show all posts
bencebacsi replied at 2018-2-19 11:52
Yes, two different files worked at me on the same device. This tool flashes raw data binaries on a ...

Do you use this applications in chinese? This is not making any sense. Dont know how many users already tested they personal activeresponse file, but i haven't got mine, and propably wont do the trick eather, since the only person who claim to get the fingerprint working, is the admin...

About to return the device to, probably not buying a mate 10 ( if i could buy it, i would instead of a cheaper one)
 Author| Post time 2018-2-20 01:42:51 | Show all posts
spak replied at 2018-2-19 22:28
Do you use this applications in chinese? This is not making any sense. Dont know how many users al ...

I used the same apps, that I shared here - only English UI. We can continue this topic next week, when the software engineer comes back to work.
 Author| Post time 2018-2-24 16:22:34 | Show all posts
Dear Users,

I sent the unique activation file to all users who requested that until now. Please try to use it, then come back here with your feedback, even if you were successful.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list