30 5624
Author: Jimi

WIFI and BLUETOOTH piece of crap

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-11-13 16:14:10 | Show all posts
Your information is really help me. Thanks for advance, and I will bookmark it now!
bubble shooter

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-11-25 13:00:01 | Show all posts
A-w-e-s-o-m-e....................................!!!

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-11-29 23:41:39 | Show all posts
Awesome...
---
Blockchain - Gia Bitcoin - Gia Ethereum

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-12-26 00:20:24 | Show all posts
Is there any fckng moderator to clear this spammy thread? What is your job dude?

Comments

I've "reported" a number of these spammy posts, but I don't know what is being done about it. Can one become a moderator? Multi-regional mods could keep this place clean. That'd be awesome.  Post time 2018-12-26 11:52

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-12-26 12:08:58 | Show all posts
A good article, an interesting story requires the author to have a sense and a keen eye has an insight into it. I am very impressed with your article.
candy crush soda

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-1-11 19:32:11 | Show all posts
Hi ! Is there anybody that had problems with WIFI, my ONE PRO does not connect

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-1-11 19:35:52 | Show all posts
It tries to connect and does not succeed. I switch it off 2-3 times...the WIFI icon is different from usual...

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-2-23 18:32:54 | Show all posts
gzero replied at 2018-10-1 20:53
Sorry for posting here but I don't have access to create a new post in the One Pro forum.

I have re ...

Hello,

you have to put yours app in the white list in the menù "Smart Assist-power manager", otherwise the connection will stops in backgroud.

threads

credits

credits
Post time Yesterday  06:25 | Show all posts
So why choose us when looking for professional assistance on writing successful medical school essays? The answer is obvious. We are the team that conceals no information from our customers. You are always welcome to browse our reviews section to discover how satisfied our customers are. We are very proud of our good name and reputation and we are happy to see every single positive response and evaluation of our best practices. From the number of positive responses on our website you may see that we excel ourselves to meet the highest standards you require and we are extremely good at that.
The fact that you are on http://medicalschoolexamprofessor.com right now means you have found a company of professional essay writers you can trust. A reputable team of highly educated and vastly experienced essayists, we will make sure that the piece of writing you purchase from us is the best one you can imagine. The writers from our agency have the necessary education to give you a very good argumentative essay on health care or an original research paper on health care because health care issues are among the most prioritized directions of our business.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list