6 1367
View: 1367|Reply: 6

Absurdity

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2015-12-2 04:35:06 | Show all posts |Read mode
Just wondering what absurdity is it to want to know my blood type in my profile? Is this a mobile phone and software forum or a organ culling server?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-1-15 04:40:13 | Show all posts
I was also wondering why they asked for your blood type, I thought in the future you may have to pay with blood for your next Umi - depending on the rarity of your blood type would depend how many litres Mr.Umi.Draculia would want ;-)
Post time 2015-12-2 10:49:10 | Show all posts
This forum is based on Discuzz!, a Chinese forum engine. Maybe that's normal at them to store the blood type data in a user profile. Anyway, that's not an obligatory to set it. You only have to give your email, username and password. All the others are just optional.

threads

credits

credits
 Author| Post time 2015-12-9 11:27:22 | Show all posts
True about the obligatory bit. I was just wondering what the blood type had to do with the kind of phone I was buying or software I would be using. Not to sound conspiratorial...

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-8-10 12:37:10 | Show all posts
Hello!

Here you can look after him, wondering why such information may also enter a Chinese forum engine, for them it is like a horoscope. Rather it spreads of Japanese culture, but the Chinese also believe in it.

Wiki eng

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-1-9 11:36:04 | Show all posts
HAHAHA!! Totally agree with you!

Nowadays, it is not just other insecurities that threaten our lives. But with the rapid development of information and hacking technology, it can never be too careful for us to pay more attention to protect our privacy and passwords to important accounts!
For safely managing a huge number of passwords, you should find a reliable password manager like 1Password.
For recovering a lost password, you should seek help from softwares like:
Windows Password Manager   
Best Android Password Manager
File Manager App For Iphone
Check more safeguarding and free softwares here: http://www.passwordmanagers.net/

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-11-8 04:26:07 | Show all posts
What the blood kind had to do with the sort of phone and reviews I became shopping for or software I would be using. Not to sound conspiratorial...
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list