4 1428
View: 1428|Reply: 4

UMI IRON

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2015-12-1 05:51:50 | Show all posts |Read mode
hi im having problems with some of the apps ive download for example my virgin tv anywhere live tv streaming will not work if unauthorized modifications have been made to android i would like to know what is ment by this and i would like to know if ur going to fix the eyeprint cos everythime i do it and then test it the thing takes ages to scan and in low light its even worse it wont pick up ur eyes to scan right then u have to put in the back up pin in

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2015-12-30 15:57:07 | Show all posts
Unauthorized modifications basically means that Android has been rooted, which is , from Google´s point of view, done or used at your own risk. Not all third party software will work on rooted Android, for whatever reason, security or compatibility.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2015-12-30 16:44:07 | Show all posts
kwamecz replied at 2015-12-30 15:57
Unauthorized modifications basically means that Android has been rooted, which is , from Google´s p ...

Needed this information too. thank you

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-5-13 00:15:40 | Show all posts
Update: don´t even bother. Most of the time they will not even answer your problems. I found neither the seller or UMI replies to you when you have a problem, even though it is something they stated they would take care of.
Post time 2016-5-13 01:22:44 | Show all posts
UMI smartphones (except Touch recently) are initially advertised as rooted devices. This state extends the usability of any UMI smartphones but some special applications, that require high security might refuse to work.
The SuperSU app makes it possible to unroot your phone to get access to security sensitive applications. After unrooting your phone you will not able to update its software with Rootjoy but if needed, that's still possible to root your UMI phone again.

Yours faithfully,
Bence

P.s.: From now I'm an official representative of UMI Technology, so you may feel free to ask me directly or anywhere in this forum.
supersuu_unroot.png
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list