42 2671
View: 2671|Reply: 42

umidigi s2 can't connect to wifi

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-12-25 01:19:22 | Show all posts |Read mode
( i can't post in the s2 subforum, sorry)

Hi!

I can't connect to WIFI.
If I Turn wifi on in the settings the screen stay on 'to see available networks, turn WIFI on. and after a minut the button goes back to 'off'.
I have done a factoryreset and download 3 diffrent roms (stock) but nothing works.

Maybe it's a hardware issue ? Do anyone know this problem and a solution?

Greets
Sammy

threads

credits

credits
 Author| Post time 2017-12-25 06:53:07 | Show all posts
Now I can't use the phone at all anymore..  I flashed again the rom but in the first startup you have to connect to WIFI and you can't skip this step.. It keeps saying 'To see avilable networks, turn wifi on."

threads

credits

credits
 Author| Post time 2017-12-25 09:25:45 | Show all posts
sammyg replied at 2017-12-25 06:53
Now I can't use the phone at all anymore..  I flashed again the rom but in the first startup you hav ...

this is solved, still no connection

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-7-7 17:01:45 | Show all posts
Making a drink and serving it at home events, parties, or any other festival is a great skill. But not everyone can make a perfect drink without proper training. It requires a lot of hard work and practice to mix drinks. Bartenders who are professionals have a license, which makes them eligible to serve drinks with confidence. If you have a bartender license, you can work in a bar anywhere in the world.You can find apps for almost anything for your phone, and bartender apps are no exception. Though these apps do not make you a professional bartender with a license, you will definitely learn skills and get a whole lot of recipes to mix drinks. https://uxground.com/

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-7-9 21:46:07 | Show all posts
Pineapple is perhaps the most beneficial organic product that contain numerous solid parts. As indicated by analysts, crude pineapple is a force to be reckoned with of nutrient C. Alongside it, there are numerous others, for example, riboflavin, thiamine, nutrient B6, niacin, and folate. Additionally, different minerals like copper, magnesium, manganese, potassium, extremely low measures of calcium, iron, zinc, and phosphorus. https://mydogguide.com/

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-7-17 21:16:26 | Show all posts
The game beginnings in the background of Hartfeld University where a lot of rookie understudies shows up to leave on their new part of life that is school. The fundamental character is relied upon to make new companions forever and attempt to discover genuine affection among the classmates among all the school show.  AFK Arena mod apk

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-7-20 16:05:25 | Show all posts
As far as I know, this may be a production error (I'm talking about the case with the phone itself). Try reconfiguring your modem, and if it doesn't work, then try to reflash your phone. Sometimes problems also happen with children's toys, and on this site - https://top-mom.com they tell you how to solve these problems. And also, there you can find high-quality baby equipment, things, and toys for your children.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-7-22 22:27:17 | Show all posts
Residences will highlight a broad exhibit of offices for inhabitant to loosen up and relish in with their families. There will be a gatekeeper house to maintain the protection of the compound, BBQ pits and capacity rooms that birthday celebrations, family get-togethers, house warmings and numerous different festivals. Youngsters and guardians can likewise plunge down into the 50 meters pool and kids' swimming pool for a fun and cooling time in the water. There is likewise an undeniable recreation center that accompanies cycling machines, treadmills and lifting stations for inhabitants of Daintree Residences Beauty World MRT to keep up a solid way of life. All these are encircled by delightful scenes with lavish greeneries that is satisfying to the eye and makes a peaceful climate to the compound.  one pearl bank

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-7-24 12:27:26 | Show all posts
The advantages and engaging open doors stood to Daintree Residence inhabitants through the Government all-inclusive strategy for this region are copious. Notwithstanding the wide assortment of recreational choices to take part in for the individuals who appreciate a social way of life, daintree residence pricelist  the network additionally flourishes with availability, profoundly open transportation choices, and rich greenery that make for amazing perspectives.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-7-24 19:29:34 | Show all posts
Dentistry research paper writing services have become very popular among dental school coursework writing service students seeking Dentistry Writing Services and dental assignment writing services.

12345Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list