5 1581
View: 1581|Reply: 5

Umidigi S2 Full Review!

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-12-9 02:35:21 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by spyro80 at 2017-12-9 02:41 \n\nHere is my review of the anticipated S2! Its small bezel design, 18:9 aspect ratio and large 5100mAh battery combination didn't dissapoint!I am reviewing the design and build quality, doing a walkthrough of the settings, testing the performance with benchmarks and gaming, the camera in all modes and the GPS.
If you havent got the S2 yet, dont miss out on my unboxing & review.
Unboxing
Review

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-1-2 11:56:59 | Show all posts
It's a shame I just got an F1 for about the same price, while I am very happy with the purchase, wish I had known about the F2. I hope they don't abandon the F1 Play. Hoping to see Andriod 10 on the F1 Play. The F2 does look nice, hope the camera application is better, I am having nothing but issues with the Camera on the F1 Play especially the Selfie.

Vec

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-7-29 15:06:16 | Show all posts
Can anyone help me to write my essay UK . I am stuck in my project.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-8-5 18:18:06 | Show all posts
I read this report you have shared about Umidigi S2. It really helped me to learn many new features of Umidigi S2. It is very well written and definitely worth the time. I think it will be better if some images also shared.  CBD for Migraines

threads

credits

credits
Post time 3 Day Before | Show all posts
Also, if you have instructed your password to anyone then there's a risk that others may additionally get to understand approximately it. jiofi.local.html Therefore, you need to recollect changing the password of your JioFi Wi-Fi network.

threads

credits

credits
Post time Yesterday  18:11 | Show all posts
Tellrochesterclothing will accept all your feedback and reviews and will use it to improve customer service, store atmosphere, and product standards, where suitable.

https://takesurveyz.onl/www-tellrochesterclothing-com/
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list