View: 4569|Reply: 54

Selfie photo or normal photo ?

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-12-4 19:54:35 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi,

i want bye new mobile, i have Umi plus E. And new S2 or S2 pro. I know same problem with photo, or system... Could you pls guys add any photo selfie or normal photo ?

Thank you

Adrian
Post time 2017-12-5 06:22:20 | Show all posts

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-12-18 18:37:07 | Show all posts
Check these on GSMarena you can also find out the pictures there.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-3-6 00:14:19 | Show all posts
Does anyone have problems with the rear camera for the a5 pro?  the option to change camera directly disappeared and fails with all apps
If you do a hard reset it is fixed but then fails again, has someone happened to you?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-4-27 01:35:55 | Show all posts
It depends. I am a person who looks nice on the photos when someone takes it. Usually, I can be sure in result only taking by myself. I choose both, but including timer-photos, selfies. Almost forgot! Filters on Instagram. They save my life haha.
Post time 2020-7-7 04:51:34 | Show all posts

Прибыльный курс

Курс сообразно запуску товарного бизнеса в интернете с нуля. Вы узнаете вроде встречать актуальный товар чтобы продажи, чистый создавать продающие сайты и возбуждать рекламу. Получите пошаговый схема действий ради старта бизнеса.
Курс по товарке

Супер курс

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-7-9 22:16:37 | Show all posts
Smartphones have changed almost everything and replaced a lot of things that we need in our daily lives, and one of those things includes newspapers to get the latest news. https://quicklockapp.com Gone are those days you had to read the newspapers or watch weather reports on TV to get the latest updates on the weather forecast. The smartphone in your hands can do that with just a few swipes and taps.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-7-10 20:33:52 | Show all posts
Great web site you have got here.. It’s hard to find quality writing like yours these days. I really appreciate individuals like you! Take care!! This site was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something that helped me. Cheers Everything is very open with a precise clarification of the challenges. It was really informative. Your site is extremely helpful ล้ม โต๊ะ ผล บอล สด. Many thanks for sharing! I have to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this site. I am hoping to see the same high-grade blog posts from you later on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own, personal blog now ;)

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-7-11 05:21:34 | Show all posts
I think a regular camera is better than a front camera. This way you can take more photos. I have such a phone, with a good back camera, and I took a bunch of cool photos of my child. I will attach these photos below. I managed to take a good photo thanks to infant walker at top-mom.com .

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-7-11 13:13:20 | Show all posts
Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!Boat transport
123456Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list