UMIDIGI Z1 Pro user experience survey

bencebacsi Post time 2018-7-27 06:01:56 | Show all posts [Copy link]
47 2994
Author: bencebacsi

UMIDIGI Z1 Pro user experience survey

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2018-6-2 12:12:32 | Show all posts
Emiel-77 replied at 2018-6-1 18:48
Will there be an update that will solve the problems with google play or am I the only one with the  ...

Sorry but I don't know about an upcoming update. with the basic edition you shouldn't have such issues.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-6-3 17:39:42 | Show all posts
Is there anyone with dual sim problems?

My phone doesn't seem to recognize andy sim card in the second sim slot....

If i change the cards the card works in slot 1 but not in 2...
If i put in a sd card it works well...

pls help

(sorry for posting here but i am not allowed to open a new thread)
Post time 2018-6-4 04:13:11 | Show all posts
umime replied at 2018-6-3 17:39
Is there anyone with dual sim problems?

My phone doesn't seem to recognize andy sim card in the sec ...

Did you activated sim slot 2 in settings?
Please switch off phone put sim cards and restart.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-6-4 04:18:07 | Show all posts
MarcinP replied at 2018-6-4 04:13
Did you activated sim slot 2 in settings?
Please switch off phone put sim cards and restart.

sorry new on the forum thing...

Sorry didn't press reply on you.. so same answer here...

I can't activate the sim slot 2 because it doesn't recognize any sim card. (sd card does get recognized but i don't want that)
I did put in both sim cards before turning on the phone.

Post time 2018-6-4 04:30:55 | Show all posts
umime replied at 2018-6-4 04:18
sorry new on the forum thing...

Sorry didn't press reply on you.. so same answer here...

So please perform factory reset and test. If fault still occur then you have hardware fault and you need contact directly to seller.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-6-4 04:36:07 | Show all posts
MarcinP replied at 2018-6-4 04:30
So please perform factory reset and test. If fault still occur then you have hardware fault and yo ...

Thanks for answering...
I was thinking the same... Thanks to confirm.

Does this happen often? I don't want to receive another phone with the same problem....

I already am talking to the seller. I hope they will reply and resend me an other phone.... or refund my money

The design and everything else looks great and feels realy nice.... But if it doesn't work i have no reason for keeping it... hope to hear from the sellers soon

Post time 2018-6-5 02:34:25 | Show all posts
umime replied at 2018-6-4 04:36
Thanks for answering...
I was thinking the same... Thanks to confirm.

Hi
I saw few reports with similar complaints on different models but this is not common problem. Most issues was caused due to software bug and we never got returned phone to our company with hardware fault.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-6-6 16:46:50 | Show all posts
MarcinP replied at 2018-6-5 02:34
Hi
I saw few reports with similar complaints on different models but this is not common problem. M ...

Hello,

Okay thanks.

I am finally getting an RMA from the seller.
I hope they can send another one.. otherwise I get my money back.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-7-26 07:18:41 | Show all posts
effect burn in what ??

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-7-27 06:01:56 | Show all posts
Hello,
since the forum won't let me open a new thread for whatever reason and I couldn't find a proper support adress I'm replying here.
My experience is good so far (considering the price I paid) except for a minor and a major issue. The minor one is kind of hard to describe but I'll try:

Since about two months my Z1 Pro decided to put another lockscreen over my normal one (pattern). It's a very poorly designed screen showing the time and some arrows saying "slide to unlock". If I do so I get to my normal lock screen where I have to swipe up again to draw my pattern. Same goes for fingerprint, trying to unlock the phone that way just gets me to that screen. Odd is that when it first showed up the spelling was in (I think) Mandarin, after disappearing for a week or so it's now in English. Also, this weird screen doesn't always show up, only about 50% of the times I try to unlock the phone.

The major one is that my Play Store isn't working anymore. During the first month of owning the Z1 Pro everything worked just fine, suddenly every application or update I try to download is stuck at "downloading".
I have literally tried everything except for a hard reset. I have restarted the phone, cleared cache and data for all Google related apps and the download manager, I have removed and readded my Google account, I have installed the latest version of Google Play via an alternate source, I have assigned all permissions to every Google related app, I have a proper Wi-fi and mobile connection, I don't have any SD card that could possibly interfere with downloads, I have way enough storage left and I don't have any kind of antivirus or firewall blocking internet access. Downloading anything either directly from any browser or from a 3rd party app store works just as intended. The Z1 Pro isn't (and has never been) rooted and has still the custom ROM installed it came with.

If anyone has a suggestion to one of my problems please let me know, I'd do anything to avoid a factory reset.

Thanks in advance!
12345Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list