UMIDIGI Z1 Pro V1.01_20170913 ROM - QGDP + SPFT release

bencebacsi Post time 2018-1-21 10:40:31 | Show all posts [Copy link]
122 15626
Author: bencebacsi

UMIDIGI Z1 Pro V1.01_20170913 ROM - QGDP + SPFT release

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2017-12-31 15:05:34 | Show all posts
AVPAVP replied at 2017-12-25 04:31
Dear bencebacsi, please write detailed instructions on how to get Root on UMI OS using Magisk.
I c ...

Hi,
First you have to install Magisk Manager on your phone but not from recovery but as a user app from a file manager. Then you can create a patched boot image with Magisk Manager, that can be flashed with spft. Fastboot commands don't work, so just ignore that paragraph in the instructions.
You can find the instructions and resources here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/magisk/official-magisk-v7-universal-systemless-t3473445
''
Via Magisk Manager (Only support v14.0+):
  • This method does not need root, and also does not require a custom recovery.
    However, you MUST have a stock boot image dump beforehand, and you also have to be able to flash the patched boot image, either through fastboot/download mode or ODIN
  • Install the latest Magisk Manager
  • If you're planning to flash the patched boot image through ODIN, go to Settings > Update Settings > Patched Boot Output Format, and select .img.tar. For normal users leave it as the default .img
  • Press Install > Install > Patch Boot Image File, and select your stock boot image file
  • Magisk Manager will now patch your boot image, and store it in [Internal Storage]/MagiskManager/patched_boot.img[.tar]
  • Copy the patched boot image to your PC. If you can't find it via MTP, you can pull the file with ADB:
    adb pull /sdcard/MagiskManager/patched_boot.img[.tar]
  • Flash the patched boot image to your device and reboot. Here is the command if using fastboot:
    fastboot flash boot /path/to/patched_boot.img

''

Edit:
Sorry, I see it's a UMI OS thread. I'm sorry but you can't root a UMI OS phone since patched boot images cannot be flaashed due to the Efuse partition protection.
 Author| Post time 2017-12-31 15:19:25 | Show all posts
Dear ApaSzaki,

There are no such issues in the Basic Edition. I recommend you to try that build.
A szoftverfejlesztésre van egy szerződtetett csapat, nem én készítem (kivéve a basic editionöket), én csak közzéteszem a kész frissítéseket.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-1-1 02:10:16 | Show all posts
Edited by ApaSzaki at 2018-1-1 21:53 \n\n

Thank you very much!!! I think, thats all, what I need. Cause the hardware and Amoled screen one of the best, what I have ever seen. (for the street price today) :-)

I have flashed with the Power off-on method, it was really easy.
And it is almost perfect now, with Nova Launcher Prime and MiClock Simple (really no clock widget??) no screenlock widget, but nova can lock with double tap
All Apps crashed before are running.
But google play still cannot download, only afeter the restart. Unfortunately, after the restart i have to open viber, because cannot start to ansver the calls automatically. Any suggestions?
But much more better now, Thanks anyway,
Screenshot_2018-01-01_half.png , and
B.U.É.K.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-1-3 05:57:01 | Show all posts
Hello.
I ask for help. I changed ROM using the flash tool program. I put the basic because I was interested in removing all the applications useless and why I wanted to put Nova Launcher. Unfortunately I got confused and I started "Auto Format Flash". Then I realized that I had to click on Download / Firmware Upgrade and I was able to put the Basic Umi OS ROM ... Now it seems that the smartphone works but unfortunately no longer has its two IMEI. In fact in IMEI 1 there are all 11111111111111 and in IMEI 2 there are all 22222222222222. Can anyone even explain how to restore IMEI? Maybe someone could tell me how to put an original ROM (Android Stock) instead of the UMi OS ROM? Thank you

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-1-3 22:24:09 | Show all posts
Como faço para alterar a ROM do meu umidigi z1? Obs: não é o Pro é o z1 normal.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-1-4 05:04:01 | Show all posts
Lupetto972 replied at 2018-1-3 05:57
Hello.
I ask for help. I changed ROM using the flash tool program. I put the basic because I was int ...

http://community.umidigi.com/thread-1375-1-1.html ??
or maybe on the original packaging??
https://youtu.be/xLqGJY9X_x4?t=37

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-1-5 02:45:32 | Show all posts
OK. For IMEI solved. Thank you.
But to get root permissions on this UMI operating system,
we can do something?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-1-5 07:20:53 | Show all posts
Edited by ApaSzaki at 2018-1-5 07:32 \n\n
I am not so professional... but still looking for the exact place of hall switch.... i didnt find it with my magnet from a nillkin smartflip case...
(Bencebácsi???? )

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-1-20 20:54:06 | Show all posts
Hello. need a big help please.I bought a new Umidigi Z1 Pro from Aliexpress and it came with the UMI OS, and I don't like it. Is there a possibility to flash a normal rom with pure Android 7.0 to this device? If yes, the question is how to flash it. Please help me.
 Author| Post time 2018-1-21 10:40:31 | Show all posts
Lupetto972 replied at 2018-1-5 02:45
OK. For IMEI solved. Thank you.
But to get root permissions on this UMI operating system,
we can do  ...

Unfortunately UMI OS based phones are unrootable thanks to the Efuse partition protection.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list