12 1073
View: 1073|Reply: 12

Wifi connectivity issue

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-8-29 18:28:38 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hoping someone can help with a recent Z1 Pro purchase.

Mostly everything seems to be working fine, though the back button takes more effort to hit than I expected.

One issue though is wifi.  It connects fine and stays connected but every 5 minutes or so it stops transferring data for about a minute.  For example if I'm on Whatsapp and I'm talking to someone it will work fine but then everything will stop - messages won't send or be received even though the wifi looks connected and the up/down arrows are showing.  Then after about a minute, everything will catch up.  Really irritating.

I've rebooted, forgotten and re-added the network, turned off wifi scanning so now I'm out of ideas.  It's all wifi networks and only on this device.

Thanks!

threads

credits

credits
 Author| Post time 2017-10-18 14:35:40 | Show all posts
This is still an issue, even though I've split the SSID into 2.4 and 5. Doesn't matter which I connect to, there will be a minute or so of time every five minutes where the connection does not work.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-10-18 14:57:08 | Show all posts
I have no problem from both router and my wifi extender (which I'm currently using). Maybe try using wifi extender if u have one or factory reset ur device.

threads

credits

credits
 Author| Post time 2017-10-20 23:19:59 | Show all posts
kachan64 replied at 2017-10-18 14:57
I have no problem from both router and my wifi extender (which I'm currently using). Maybe try using ...

It's not specific to a location - happens everywhere.

I'm not factory resetting every time there is an issue.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-12-26 04:24:58 | Show all posts
Hi,
I have a problem with WIFI Hotspot on my UMIDIGI Z1 PRO - few weeks ago when I turned it on everything was OK, it was visible for other devices and connectable. Right now everything turns on as before (everything on the phone looks the same) but the hotspot is not visible and I cannot connect anything to it. I restarted the device, checked the battery saving modes etc. but nothing helps. The firmware is updated. Is there anything that can be done to solve the problem?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-5-23 18:36:08 | Show all posts
All of our generators, including Free Fire Battlegrounds Generator is meticulously coded and verified with middle people and with bleeding edge coding development to ensure that all of our  free fire coins genreator  sidekicks using the generators safe.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-8-28 12:36:28 | Show all posts
Epic Games has affirmed that there is a rundown of things that won't move over with the remainder of your optional account fortnite account generator

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-10-13 16:01:08 | Show all posts
Be that as it may, don't be insatiable haha, simply take what you need and hold returning for all the more free jewels and coins. Better believe it they are free, that is serious stuff, brawl stars gems hack however what number of jewels do you really require? I mean please, there is a breaking point to what number of you can use in a brief timeframe right? So appreciate it while it keeps going and get immense Brawl Stars love.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-10-26 20:29:38 | Show all posts
My research focuses on students' language development using pedagogically sound, tech-enabled language learning applications that can deliver a better experience and greater results. https://www.bwdma.org/pixelgun/

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-10-28 08:26:56 | Show all posts

Welcome! I am Mike. I'm  quite  brand-new  below so please be patient with me. My favorite  TELEVISION shows are The Office, Boardwalk Empire, Archer. I am making plans to  return to college to pursue a  job Anthropology. As an  ecologist, I  assume it is my  responsibility to be a  example.   https://pixelgun3d-hack2019.club
12Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list