Samarang Post time 2021-5-1 21:39:53 | Show all posts [Copy link]
16 3417
Author: Samarang

Z1 Pro fingerprint sensor not working

[Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-15 21:32:45 | Show all posts
dat_Eagle replied at 2017-10-15 18:16
Thx for the answer.
I 've used SPFT with firmware upgrade and "format all + download" with SN writer ...

This looks like be hardware issue.
Please contact to seller with explanation and wait for solution.
I think that there must be poor contact in connectors. Maybe Fingerprint or battery issue interference to other.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-10-21 23:57:41 | Show all posts
Thx for the analysys. I'll contact the seller and tell you the result.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-8-27 11:17:49 | Show all posts
My fingerprint sensor/home button was working intermittently for the last month or so. Now it has stopped working completely and the fingerprint option has disappeared from the security menu. I have tried a factory reset,no change. I tried draining the battery completely. This worked for one day and then it stopped again. When I rebooted the phone again the option was again missing. Is there anywhere I can buy a fingerprint sensor for this phone?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-9-8 23:03:34 | Show all posts
Hi..I broke my z1pro Lcd display display.. Can't discover substitute display. Recently bought one on aliexpress where you can buy camping related products however it is no longer proper so sending it back. Please assist

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2020-12-21 19:19:26 | Show all posts
At that point, with some experimentation and real effort, we went from 10,000 adherents to accumulating more than 2.5 million genuine Instagram supporters -   https://joshfollowersgenerator.club/  setting us up as one of the top records in our specialty. We've had the option to smash deals and changes, definitely increment our online presentation and crowd, and scale our business at a rate that is surpassed the standard and even our own desires.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-1-6 14:12:15 | Show all posts
Elizabeth Woods Personal Profile: Elizabeth Woods is the mom of the popular Jordyn Woods. She was married to the late John Woods (a noise designer).

Jay Cutler height: Jason Isaac Cutler is known as Jay Cutler is an American IFBB Professional Bodybuilder and he has earned that name and fame by working hard.

How to Stay Safe and Secure Online: More than 4.5 billion people use the internet worldwide, which is more than half the world’s population.

What Is Net Working Capital?: Net Working Capital (NWC) is the characteristic of a company’s current assets and current liabilities.

What Is The Profit Formula?: Profit Formula While people often use the terms benefit and revenue synonymously, they are quite different concepts in business.

Smith And Wesson Stock: Smith And Wesson Stock: Throughout most of its history, the company formerly known as Smith & Wesson Holdings was best known for its guns.

How to cut down a tree: How To Cut Down A Tree Find a tree to cut down. No problem. As soon as you know how to cut down a tree people will sense it and constantly ask you to cut down trees for them.

Starfox Marvel: Starfox Like many of you, I am a big fan of both Nintendo-developed video games, and the recent decade of the connected universe Marvel superhero movies.

Blackboard FCPS: Online blackboard teaching is a new trend followed by universities. The United States first introduces online teaching.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-5-1 21:39:53 | Show all posts
GET UNLIMITED DIAMONDS IN FREE FIRE FOR FREE FREE FIRE DIAMOND GENERATOR TOOL WITHOUT HUMAN VERFICATION
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list