Post time 2015-12-14 02:57:39 | Show all posts

Thanks

Use magic Report

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2015-12-17 03:32:07 | Show all posts
Hi
The Flashtool don´t work.i open the exe and agree the install. but then...nothing....
What can i do!?
 Author| Post time 2015-12-17 06:41:30 | Show all posts
dersunny01 replied at 2015-12-17 03:32
Hi
The Flashtool don´t work.i open the exe and agree the install. but then...nothing....
What can i ...

This flasher was tested on many machines, many times and it works properly. So, you should discover the problem on your own computer. Your antivir or firewall app might interrupt the installation process but I have no idea if you don't provide details about your operating system and the error message(es) that you get.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-1-18 17:13:16 | Show all posts
fabi_92 replied at 2015-11-2 23:52
well, I'm ruined.
I wanted to try again to return to the emergency kit stock.
Now, is dead. the butt ...

Same here.
I have a bricked phone.
Only the led is working when I connect the phone to pc via USB.

The interesting thing is that in device manager the phone is recognized as "qualcomm hs-usb qdloader 9008".

But neverless I cannot use the unbrick software...nor qpst.

Any sugestions?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-1-18 17:24:20 | Show all posts
Gingernut replied at 2015-12-11 23:10
Just to let Bencebacsi and the rest of you know that I was able to unbrick my Emax Mini using Xiaomi ...

Hey,

I have the same issue with my phone.
The only thing that really works is the led that lights up when I plug the phone to USB.

Could you explain the steps to unbrick my phone too?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-2-17 15:57:02 | Show all posts
Edited by tommycr at 2016-2-17 15:58 \n\nHi first of all I want to thank you for saving my emax mini from brick.

I tried to root it with Kingoroot and instead I got a black screen and a led light on. I used the unbrick tool and it was very easy to resurrect my phone. All done by the guide. Easy and fast. Thanks again.

The reason I wanted it rooted in the first place, was that the tethering doesnt work. It can be found and connect with my laptop but it cant share the mobile internet. After flashing the stock rom still doesnt share internet.

Do you happen to know what is the reason for it? Has anyone got the same problem? Is it a stock rom problem or just my phone?

I can access the internet through the phone's browser, and it is very fast, I just cant share it. I also tried many different tethering apps but to no good.

Thanks
 Author| Post time 2016-2-17 20:24:44 | Show all posts
tommycr replied at 2016-2-17 15:57
Edited by tommycr at 2016-2-17 15:58 \n\nHi first of all I want to thank you for saving my emax min ...

Dear Tommy,

Nice to hear that, you could resurrect your dead phone with the help of this guide and tool.
About the tethering problem: That's a general software issue of the stock ROMs and I already reported it to UMI some months ago. Unfortunately I don't know if something is happening about that or not. That's possible to transform your emax mini into a TCL M3G and maybe those ROMs don't suffer from this issue, but that method is quite complicated and the provided guide is inaccurate and incomplete.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-2-17 20:55:13 | Show all posts
Edited by tommycr at 2016-2-17 20:56 \n\n    bencebacsi you are life savior and a umi phone life savior. thanks again.

the guide and the process were very easy to follow even for a newbie.

you think, if i root my phone and use some tethering app for rooted phones like barnacle, it may work or is it (tethering) definitely a no go, for now? btw, it doesnt work through usb connection either.

just one piece advice to flashers. all flashed roms take a little time to completely sink in. some times, they may even take a couple of days.

when I unbricked my phone with the new rom, it didnt have sound and 4G signal. after an hour both were working fine. so dont rush into despair right away. and keep asking. there are good people to help around.
 Author| Post time 2016-2-18 03:15:48 | Show all posts
Well, the tethering function itself works properly (the WiFi module can function as a broadcaster) but the bridge between the WiFi module and the baseband modem is missing. I don't think that issue can be solved by third party apps.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-5-15 02:01:08 | Show all posts
My phone is bricked after installation Lewa through QFIL. The phone does not respond to button presses . Computer does not see him . When connecting the LED lights and that's all. Sorry for the bad english .
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list