View: 1524|Reply: 13

Ultra Low volume on car radio for calls via bluetooth

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-7-20 03:29:00 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by umimanny at 2017-7-20 03:30 \n\nHi,

received my Plus E a few days ago and it seems great.  however, I bluetoothed the phone to my Citroen car radio and discovered that I have to turn the radio volume to full volume to get a reasonable sound level over the car speakers (even with phone volume at max setting), but I can live with this, just.  

What I can't live with is that when I get an incomming call (connected to car speakers via bluetooth), it is almost impossible to hear the person calling me.  I can't seem to find anything in settings to help.  Anyone able to offer a suggestion?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-7-21 21:09:42 | Show all posts
HelloI have a similar problem but what happens to me is that the phone does not let me set the bluetooth of the car as an audio device and so I can answer the call but the sound comes from the phone itself. I do not know if it is a bug in the phone or the android 6 but I have some similar problems with smartwatch. So I was hoping they would upgrade to android 7 and this would end the problem but it looks like the umi is not into it

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-5-18 03:41:11 | Show all posts
Hi, I use a regular phone holder, the cheapest one I found. And so the new car has carplay. By the way, I recently bought a Honda CR Z, just the perfect car for $ 20,000. Compact, cozy, what you need for the city and almost does not consume fuel.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-6-21 17:13:42 | Show all posts
The information shared is helpful, keep your good work, thanks for the article
jigsaw puzzle

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-6-23 15:17:55 | Show all posts
The post is useful.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-6-28 17:23:10 | Show all posts
Edited by MilcahNeala at 2021-6-30 09:55  

I listen to many entertainment programs on the radio.Mobile phone users wishing to listen to online radio stations should visit the website radio online.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-11-21 17:33:11 | Show all posts
This system is really very great. I also used it in the past. By the way, I am the owner of the car service station and I know maximum about car accessories and other car parts. When I came to the city 5 years back I was looking for car service near me and I didn't find any good here. Because I had experience in automobiles so I started the business here.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2021-12-9 14:13:26 | Show all posts
If you’ve tried any of the red meat or hen recipes in this web site,  I’m continually talking approximately ButcherBox. Whenever human beings ask me if ButcherBox is well worth it, I say a resounding YES! Here’s why. To know more about customer feedback, visit ButcherBox reviews here.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2022-5-25 21:00:19 | Show all posts
There's a wide variety of car accessories for girls available in most stores. Many are purely cosmetic, while others are practical and functional but this https://www.suncentauto.com/sealight-x1-h49003hb2-white-led-headlight-bulbs-2pcs.html site offers best car accessories, automotive parts and rims at very reasonable prices. It's important to remember that when buying car accessories, you want something that is not only useful but also reflects your style and individuality.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2022-8-2 16:59:15 | Show all posts
It may be a system compatibility issue, You can try restarting. https://auxito.com/
12Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list