View: 1390|Reply: 5

How many phones does Umi Release in a year

Close [Copy link]

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2017-7-14 18:38:58 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by sskanth999 at 2017-7-14 18:41 \n\nI bought a UmiPlus last September, it was over heating while charging and playing games and screen broke by one single fall. After seeing UmiPlusE I got one in December and that screen also broke with a single fall ( my bad luck). Ordered screen replacement for my UmiPlus E from AliExpress based on Suggestions in Umi Community that guy who fixed struggled as it didn't fit properly. I wasted all my money around 600AUD (which includes screen replacement cost as well) by buying UmiPlus which are brittle and waste phones. Umi doesn't care about their products they just released phone for every 3 months and people who brought phones earlier, think why the s**t I brought this phone.

Now they are releasing Umi Digi Note 2C with same specs as UmiPlus but with cornilla gorilla glass atlast and comparing it with Redmi Note 4 phone where Redmi Note 4 is proved phone.

After wasting my money in investing in Umi phones i bought Xioami MI5 which is damn good phone, camera is very good, charges in 1.5hrs and last for a day.

People just stop buying Umi Phones, its waste of money really.

threads

credits

Diamond Member

credits
Post time 2017-7-17 21:47:42 | Show all posts
I can fully agree.
One year ago I spent € 170 for the UMI Super.
Then the display is broken.
Then I spent nearly 300 € for the Z Pro.

For the same money I would have also got a good phone of a well-known brand,
which works without problems for at least two years.

None of my previous devices has ever been broken.
Samsung Omnia HD,
Samsung Galaxy S3,
Samsung Galaxy S4,
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014),
LG G4
Each of these devices has already fallen to the ground, but none has broken.

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
 Author| Post time 2017-7-19 08:40:37 | Show all posts
Umi uses very cheap screens and may be they learnt a lesson by introducing gorilla glass 4 in their nee phones but its waste of money buying this Umi Phones. As you said i should have got a samsung or Xioami phones instead of this phone instead of wasting my money.

threads

credits

Diamond Member

credits
Post time 2017-8-16 23:19:53 | Show all posts
Yeah, just like we all did.
I thought they were cheap for what they were promising. But after seeing what its like, and the LOADS of people that are having issues, I would not spend a single € on their devices. crappiest devieces Ive ever seen and used, but very, I mean VERY good marketing team.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-8-19 08:00:31 | Show all posts
I'm using my umi Z1 pro for around a month now and I don't see any problems with it. Sure, the camera could be a bit better and sure, there could be a couple more features on this phone, but for the price this device was sold, it is a great phone. If you guys don't like to take a gamble just buy a €900,- Samsung. That is what I call a waste of money since you buy a new phone every two years anyway.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-8-19 16:07:06 | Show all posts
How to keep credits so as to be able to post is also a mystery
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list