I lost my UMI eMAX, how can i track it? IMEI?

rmbm Post time 2015-10-10 22:41:17 | Show all posts [Copy link]
2 1152
View: 1152|Reply: 2

I lost my UMI eMAX, how can i track it? IMEI?

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2015-10-8 07:19:18 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello there, just started here fellow umi useres and community. How has everything been?

So i just happened to lost my UMI eMAX on a carnival in my country, but i couldn't find any traces of it since now.
I've lost my cell phone 3 days ago, already reported this to the autority, they told me to check my operator, but they told me that they couldn't do anything as well. They told me that you guys from the UMI community could help me here with this situation, so i'm trying to see what type of advices i can get from you.

My operator's store attendant and some autority personnel also told me something about the IMEI, that i could (possibly?) track my phone or getsome kind of help with this "IMEI" thing. So right now in front of me i have my lost cell phone's original package box and on the rear side it appears: "IMEI1" AND "IMEI2". So that's obviously means i have 2 IMEI'S, but how can this help me in any way to find my lost phone? :\

Best regards, i enjoyed so much this phone, it's such a shame that a possibility of never seeing my UMI cell phone again exists, it was a great phone!
Rodrigo Madeira

Post time 2015-10-8 18:48:34 | Show all posts
Hi,

You can easily google a lot of info about the IMEI and about how it can be used for tracking a lost/stolen phone. Basically only the police may ask the service providers to track an IMEI and locate the holder phone. Usually they require it if they suspect that a specific phone was involved in a crime. So, only the police can solve your problem. There are some other ways (you also can goggle them) but those are absolutely inefficient, so they're not worth the time I think.

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2015-10-10 22:41:17 | Show all posts
Hello,

You usually can check your Google account location if you enabled it. Even block the phone if the account is still active... I think it is not.

https://www.google.com/maps/timeline
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list