6.95mm UMIDIGI Z1 & Z1 Pro Full Specs Unveiled, 4000mAh and More!

bencebacsi Post time 2017-6-22 19:44:39 | Show all posts [Copy link]
29 5408
Author: bencebacsi

6.95mm UMIDIGI Z1 & Z1 Pro Full Specs Unveiled, 4000mAh and More!

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-6-21 02:08:47 | Show all posts
Differences between Z1 und Pro is only the display (not the display size), 1,25mm thinner and the color. Sorry, but this is to less.

threads

credits

Diamond Member

credits
Post time 2017-6-21 05:42:27 | Show all posts
I have a feeling X30 are not yet,,,, or rather Android are not yet tuned into that CPU/soc, also seemed to be what "plagued" the Z phone.

MediaTek MT6757 on the other hand should have been dialed in a lot better by now, after all its been around for a while now, and some of the big players even had their hand on it.

I am not too much into these matters as a casual phone user i only pick up on the headlines of these devises, but it seem like for instance the Z are not tapping into all of the options that come with the CPU / SOC in that devise.

Not even sure if UMI jumped on the snapdragon bandwagon that option utilization would be better in the phones, as a casual user i am not that much into how it work between manufacturer and chipset maker, i know from cameras that dealing with Ambarella and Novatec can be a uphill struggle, not least if you are not a power player.

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2017-6-21 06:58:25 | Show all posts
Edited by rolandvb at 2017-6-21 07:00 \n\nvery dissapointed in the final given specs and to me the high price is not justified at all
the z1 is certainly not a phone with flagship aspirations ,i fact is is a downgrade on some points v.s the Z
it seems almost a joke
boasting about a amoled screen makes also no sense at all , even a doogee mix of $179 has a super amoled screen and even
a faster x25 processor and borderless.
also the besel of the z1 is still to thick and in fact not borderless at all
i guess i will look into what other brands has to offer .i am afraid i will also will be very dissapointed in the specs of the coming crystal
Umidigi has dissapointed me to often now and i think i will buy me something else with beter specs for less money with comparable build quality or even better. i am sorry umidigi the z1 has certainly no flagship specs and in my eyes to expensive for these specs

threads

credits

Diamond Member

credits
Post time 2017-6-21 13:39:58 | Show all posts
The Z Pro is my last UMI / UMIDIGI smartphone.
I will look around for another brand.

Too many promises that were not respected.
Too many problems with the devices.
Too little service.

threads

credits

Diamond Member

credits
Post time 2017-6-21 14:15:03 | Show all posts
UMIDIGI names almost every new device "flagship" and I do not understand why.
What is so special at the Z1 / Z1 Pro?
In many points it is worse than the previous model.

(1) The processor is smaller
     Z Pro: MediaTek Helio X27
     Z1 Pro: MediaTek Helio P20
(2) The CPU has less cores
     Z Pro: Deca-Core
     Z1 Pro: Octa-Core
(3) The clock rate frequency is lower
     Z Pro: 2.6 GHz
     Z1 Pro: 2.3 GHz
(4) Antutu is worse
     Z Pro: 96.300
     Z1 Pro: 80.000
(5) LED notifications
     Z Pro: yes
     Z1 Pro: no
(6) Selfie camera
     Z Pro: 13 Mpx
     Z1 Pro: 5 Mpx

(7) RAM is larger
     Z Pro: 4 GB
     Z1 Pro: 6 GB
(8) Internal storage is larger
     Z Pro: 32 GB
     Z1 Pro: 64 GB
(9) Thickness
     Z Pro: 8,2 mm
     Z1 Pro: 6,95 mm

UMIDIGI = FAKEdigi

threads

credits

Diamond Member

credits
Post time 2017-6-21 16:49:07 | Show all posts
A little more information, so that everyone knows what a flagship is...
The flagship is a fleet organization and is therefore usually the largest and most powerful ship of the association.
In the meantime, the flagship designation is also used for the outstanding ship of a merchant or passenger shipping fleet or a shipping company.

What the h**l is outstanding at the Z1 & Z1 Pro?

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2017-6-22 05:52:21 | Show all posts
Edited by rolandvb at 2017-6-22 05:54 \n\nnow there is suddenly a questionmark in stead of i picture on the model page of the anounced Crystal
that had to come out before the dissapointing zi and z1 rpo
it is very obvious they made a big mistake with the z1 and z1 pro, it never will be popular
Intelligent buyers will buy the Z pro in stread of the so called  new flagschip Z1.
also the availability of only a limited 1000 z1pro also raises questons
Umidigi wants be be a big player on the phone market,how?
whith only 1000 flagships that are inferiour to the Z ??
In my opinion umidigi is dissapointing a lot of umi phone owners ans custumors
They will look out for better alternatives like i am doing now.

now the big question ,will the release of the crystal be cancelled,?? i have the impressoin they will
and if so they surely alreddy will know at umidigi
for me the questionmark is a simple introduction before canceling the model crystal officially

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-6-22 15:33:49 | Show all posts
Hi UMIDIGI!

I really liked the breathing button solution of UMI Super. If you could come out with similar design, but with borderless frame, I would buy it. NFC is also essential, I haven't seen any UMIDIGI phone with such feature yet. I do not care about memory (>=4GB), processor speed (P10 was enough for business and light gaming) increase, or thinness (at 5.5", I am already concerned about bending) anymore. Weight can converge to zero, but I like to feel that I hold a nice phone in my hands. I also noticed that I haven't dropped accidentally the phone yet, maybe due to its bigger weight compared to earlier phones I used before.
Please, come out with a beautiful looking, NFC equipped business phone!

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-6-22 17:04:44 | Show all posts
UMIDIGI, you disappointed me badly. I don't like AMOLED phones with that stupid super saturated colors at all. I wanted to buy Umi Z1 not pro but it doesn't have the red color option. thre is Just Z1 pro AMOLED screen in red body....

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-6-22 19:44:39 | Show all posts
I would like to get this thing. Since I'm not going to spend time in Skype, it's suitable anyway.
1234Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list