Author: bencebacsi

Plus V3.02_20170613 Android 7.0 ROM - SPFT + OTA release

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2018-8-24 20:13:52 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Wooow it's been only 2 years and umi no longer produced any kind of update image of a truly serious company ... create devices sells devices and then provides about 4  rom One worse than the other, then it provides you with a forum where the administrator that probably has only one competence ...responds to anyone with problems "your phone is broken" or "indicates a procedure that even a child could do .."to date I reiterate my idea UMI does not have a conpetent staff P.s @bencebacsi you once told me that my data they were completely inaccurate and I did not tell the truth ... well informed because everything I have always said It was pure reality ... a greeting UMI users and I'm sorry for you that you spent money on a device that unfortunately would have been good if you had not had MTK (closed source code)  

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-6-7 19:43:27 | Show all posts
Be careful. For such a statement I was already banned for a month. Also deleted all posts. They do not like when their shitty product is so poorly spoken ... And yes, this is a company that produces one-time shit. Their ideal if they will just give money while not requiring anything and that they do not give anything.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list