Double triple fourfold thread

ladrodibestiame Post time 2015-10-5 07:49:50 | Show all posts [Copy link]
13 1525
View: 1525|Reply: 13

Double triple fourfold thread

[Copy link]
Post time 2015-10-3 17:18:47 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by ladrodibestiame at 2015-10-3 17:19 \n\nHello

A tip to moderators: please check and close the threads that are open all the time with the same subject.
If you make a check there are at least a dozen. Check and close.

Thank you

Post time 2015-10-3 18:00:05 | Show all posts
Hi Adriano,

I remove dishonest and spammer threads/posts but I don't decide which thread/post is important or useful, or which is not if that's not harmful or insulting anyway. Even the same subject can be viewed from a different aspect too. So I won't limit anybody's freedom of speech by subject filtering.
I hope, you understand.
 Author| Post time 2015-10-3 23:15:35 | Show all posts
Hi bence,

It would be enough to link and invite authors to a single topic of the same subject. Completely unnecessary, in my opinion, open the same threads in different directories. It would be enough to create a directory to discuss updates, without this detracting from the freedom that everyone should have in order to express their views.
I Always understand your efforts
Post time 2015-10-4 09:23:09 | Show all posts
I agree but you know, some people like writing but not searching and reading.
In theory that's possible here to merge threads (by mods and admins) but that doesn't work in fact. So, we can't do other than keep the repeated subjects or delete them but only if they contains unacceptable language or statements.
 Author| Post time 2015-10-4 19:23:46 | Show all posts
Immagine.jpg
I think that your action is unprofessional.
Just as one who believes he can manage democratically threads in this community.
Clever, keep it up. Now, delete that too.

Post time 2015-10-4 22:01:36 | Show all posts
ladrodibestiame replied at 2015-10-4 19:23
I think that your action is unprofessional.
Just as one who believes he can manage democratically  ...

Then this just a case where we disagree. That was a dishonest and accusatory post without arguments. That post with your reply together was just such a mini thread. I just removed that thread with all of its content. That's all. That would have been unprofessional to leave a thread with the already pointless reply. That's my opinion.
 Author| Post time 2015-10-4 23:30:13 | Show all posts
bencebacsi replied at 2015-10-4 22:01
Then this just a case where we disagree. That was a dishonest and accusatory post without argument ...

My opinion is different.You were you who wanted to be a moderator, not me. And as such I would have expected an attitude by the moderator. This is not the way to manage discussions, and your task should be just to check that there are no post offensive, spam, quarrels and insults between users, threats, and advertising or biased presentations. In the post-yourself eliminated there was none of that; common knowledge, and I could make the list, which still make a fine show if an excessive amount of posts that are useless, they are offensive and of no use for other users.
For once you accept advice. I do not want controversy, I just want to try to make a constructive contribution, even putting a bit of humor and trying to defuse situations that sometimes seem to matters of life and death.
Post time 2015-10-5 04:18:07 | Show all posts
ladrodibestiame replied at 2015-10-4 23:30
My opinion is different.You were you who wanted to be a moderator, not me. And as such I would hav ...

I apologize if removing your post made you offended, that was not my point. Removing the original post was definitely justifiable and yes, since at this very moment I'm a moderator here but you aren't, that's only my responsibility. If my behavior is unacceptable for you, I suggest you to report this case to UMI representatives.
In this public(!) thread you went quite off-topic, personal and quarrelsome, so according to your given parameters, I should remove your posts again.
 Author| Post time 2015-10-5 04:59:17 | Show all posts
bencebacsi replied at 2015-10-5 04:18
I apologize if removing your post made you offended, that was not my point. Removing the original  ...

I see that you do not accept tips.
Too bad, I thought you was a smarter person, I was wrong. Now you can continue in your brilliant job of moderator.
I have not seen your work in arranging the thread clone that fill out the form. When do you work on?

ps: if you think that in a community I might offend, I'm sorry to disappoint you, I have fun like crazy.
Post time 2015-10-5 07:49:50 | Show all posts
ladrodibestiame replied at 2015-10-5 04:59
I see that you do not accept tips.
Too bad, I thought you was a smarter person, I was wrong. Now  ...

I receive tips kindly, of course, I just don't apply them if I disagree. I'm sorry if I don't work here as you imagine but the possibility is yours to be a moderator and show us how a such member should work.
"I have not seen your work in arranging the thread clone that fill out the form." - I simply don't understand this sentence, sorry.
That's not so easy to make me offended but since this topic is not related to complaints or advice about UMI products, now I move this thread to the Off Topic section.

Comments

I am never interested in doing the moderator. I leave to you the honor since you're so good. Keep it up, I'll just read your pearls of wisdom. XD  Post time 2015-10-5 17:43
12Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list