[UMIDIGI Z1]ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT AMOLED!

hemanth11 Post time 2019-12-2 14:04:32 | Show all posts [Copy link]
4 1564
View: 1564|Reply: 4

[UMIDIGI Z1]ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT AMOLED!

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-6-9 21:20:02 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by hemanth11 at 2017-6-9 21:19 \n\n
FotorCreated.jpg

GREETINGS EVERYONE!
Hope everyone doing well here. Today, I am going to explain about the new technology used in phone screens. Now a days every mobile using AMOLED this allows the screen to provide better images and to have great visibility even in direct sunlight. In recent days, they started using SUPER AMOLED this give more advance functions then AMOLED. OOPS! Getting bored, don't worry will see in more detail now.

To understand Super AMOLED you first need to understand its origins. It started with OLED, which stands for 'organic light-emitting diode' and consists of a thin organic film with electrodes at either side. As soon as an electric current is applied to the film it emits light. Recently UMIDIZI announced SAMSUNG SUPER AMOLED again on coming flagship UMIDIGI Z1.

AMOLED is an 'active-matrix organic light-emitting diode'. It adds a layer of semiconducting film behind the OLED panel which allows it to more quickly activate each pixel. That increased speed makes it ideal for larger, higher definition displays with a lot of pixels. Infact it's as much as 1000 times faster than LCD.
1.jpg

AMOLED screens also tend to have great contrast, as the light on the screen comes from each individual pixel rather than a backlight; when it needs to create a black colour it simply dims or turns off the relevant pixels, for a true, deep black.
2.jpg

AMOLED screens also use a large colour gamut, so they can display a wide range of colours, but that can also cause images to look very vibrant or over-saturated.

Other advantages of AMOLED screens are that they have wide viewing angles and can even be made transparent or flexible, which makes them ideal for the curved handsets.

The result of this is that not only is the screen thinner, lighter, more touch sensitive and less power-hungry, but without that extra layer it's also far less reflective than a typical AMOLED screen, making it easier to view in bright sunlight.

On the other hand Super AMOLED screens are quite susceptible to image burn in and sometimes use a PenTile matrix with fewer subpixels than their LCD companions, which can potentially lead to less sharp images or give the screen an unnatural colour tint.

CONCLUSION:
Let's see, how amoled and s-amoled will grow in upcoming days. To be frank it have lot of advantages. Please reply my thread how do you guys think about AMOLED.

Here you go with quick specs of coming flagship UMIDIGI Z1:
6.95mm - The thinnest big battery flagship phone ever seen.
8GB RAM with128 GB ROM AND 6GB RAM with 64 GB ROM.

ARE YOU EXICITED? Whatever we should wait.

Regards,
hemanth11.

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2017-6-20 21:02:08 | Show all posts
Nice specs crappy software

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-8-13 05:24:45 | Show all posts
Edited by KillerGamingBro at 2017-8-13 05:25 \n\nHello,You seem to know a bit about the AMOLED display on the Z1 Pro.  
Is there any reason to as why when I have my brightness low on the Z1 Pro the blacks have a reddish tint to them which is very noticeable. When the brightness is higher I don't notice it. It's very confusing and if you could help me out I would be very grateful. I can provide pictures if you wish.
Thanks in advance,
Aidan.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-10-26 12:38:42 | Show all posts
Notwithstanding, you can get a couple of coins through the login or looking at the conflicts. On the off chance that you need to approach a liberal extent https://pes20mobile.com of coins in a concise moment without having your turn in the pocket, by then you can utilize the PES 2019 hack.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2019-12-2 14:04:32 | Show all posts
There are various sites that idea to sell Facebook Likes. Simply search "Purchase Facebook Likes" on Google and you'll locate an extensive rundown. Prior to composing this, I did some exploration on the top sites where you can purchase Facebook Likes buyfbpagelikes.com . Fundamentally the reason with these destinations is that you pay them an expense and they add Likes to your Facebook Page or site. I don't know how or where these Likes originate from, however I'm incredulous no doubt.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list