UMIDIGI Z1 will go for 6GB RAM and 8GB RAM Pro version

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Diamond Member

credits
Post time 2017-6-7 14:37:55 | Show all posts
UMIDIGI is pleased about 100.000 pre-ordered phones,
but overlooks how many customers are disappointed after receiving the device.
This low sales figure is not important on the smartphone market.
In the first quarter of 2017, Samsung has sold 79 million devices, Huawei 34 million, OPPO 26 million, Vivo 18 million.
Such sales figures can only be achieved through quality and customer satisfaction.

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2017-6-7 16:17:30 | Show all posts
I hesitated to post what i wrote ,i am glad other umidigi costumors are thinking te same way
If i had to spend in total with tax and costomfees $700 i would never be a Umiidigi Z1.
here in europe we have providers that sell a phone of $800 for half the price in combination with a 2 year
subcription  with unlimited 4G data and gsm and sms , only $40 a month for a phone 7 or samsung s8 and more top brands so read well including unlimided 4 4G data and phone use
When buyin a umidigi in total for $700 i will have to take a subcription om top of that and will cost at least $30 a month on top of that
on top of that we have 2 years of full warrantee in europe and if there are problems wit the phone you will get a brand new replacement wihtin one day.!!! try this with a umiidigi phone??
European costumors would be insane to buy a umidigi for $700 including all costs  for a questionable quality with a higher price as buyin a top brand like samsung s8 or even iphone 7 for less. including 2 years of unlimited 4 g date and gsm and sms for hole Europe!
i think umidigi is even insulting our intelligence

threads

credits

Diamond Member

credits
Post time 2017-6-7 22:27:28 | Show all posts
rolandvb replied at 2017-6-7 16:17
I hesitated to post what i wrote ,i am glad other umidigi costumors are thinking te same way
If i ha ...

I as a customer of UMIDIGI i have a Z PRO but i will never buy a USD 499,00 ,UMIDIGI ... We will just sit back and see how many they can sell that is my last word .
What you wrote is 100% rifgt and the truth . I hope they read our comments and what we think about it , they can start with USD 499,00 but in a few months they will drop there price if they want to sell ther products ...

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-6-8 00:57:00 | Show all posts
It seems everyone has the same feelings as I do.
I bought a UMI Super and I was very happy with it.
I now just bought an UMI Z Pro and I am not that happy anymore. That might change, since I am downloading the update to Android 7.1.1 as I am writing this, but it still seems that UMI is no longer doing it right.
I owned a lot of flagships, last one being the Nexus 6 from Motorola, and I chose UMI because I no longer want to pay close to a 1k for a smartphone. I don't need all the whistles and buzzes of the flagship phones, like curved glass or no-bezel, I just want a powerful reliable phone, with decent specs on battery and camera, if possible. And pure Android experience, yes.
So if you plan to launch a new phone every 3 months and forget about the userbase that you already have, which is easy to see by the level of support you are willing to give to existing models, the UMIDIGI Pro Z will be my last UMI phone.
I can go half-way and get a Huawei or ZTE, and I will be happy about it.
Keep your phones at the same price level, keep up with technology, throw great support in the equation and I will buy a phone every year if not more often, as I tend to break my phones faster than that.

Hope this feedback will help you.

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2017-6-9 00:33:30 | Show all posts
First fix the issues in other phones and no more fake stories about batterylife, charge time, camera quality and softeware.

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2017-6-9 00:50:28 | Show all posts
good luck with the battery and the camera.
bye bye umi ...
welcome samsung

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-8-26 03:33:10 | Show all posts
Sorry guys if i write in this post my question, but i don't know where write!
My display of Z1 is broken and now don't doesnt work some part of the touch screen.
I want repair my phone but I don't know like to do.
Post time 2017-8-26 04:11:47 | Show all posts
carmelo9 replied at 2017-8-26 03:33
Sorry guys if i write in this post my question, but i don't know where write!
My display of Z1 is br ...

Unfortunately screen is not available as spare part.
You can watch on YouTube about teardown umi z, z Pro, z1, as they are sharing same design but not screen.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-9-16 18:21:18 | Show all posts
When will a BlueBorn Bluetooth bug be delivered?
My device is susceptible to this threat

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-9-24 05:37:34 | Show all posts
Noticed this as soon as I setup the phone. I don't think I've ever seen an panel do this. It's almost like it's refreshing each line of pixels too slowly/unevenly during a single frame?
Text and elements on the screen stretches out when scrolling down, and smushes together when scrolling up. Straight lines look wavy when scrolling left or right as well!
1234Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list