View: 955|Reply: 6

Umi + Screen Overlay Problem

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-10-23 18:13:03 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi,

on my new Umi Plus when I try to download picture or Video on Whatsup.  I get Screen Overlay from Setting ==> Apps error if I hit open then it takes to Draw over other apps but I can't see whatsup ther and if I go through settings --apps -- whatsup --- permission I can not change any permission.

Any Solution welcome, tried reinstalling whatsup and resetting Umi to factory but no luck.

Is it a faulty piece? Do I need to sent it back?

Thanks
Pankaj

threads

credits

credits
 Author| Post time 2016-10-28 16:36:18 | Show all posts
Is any official from UMI care/paying attention to reply?

threads

credits

credits
 Author| Post time 2016-10-28 16:54:42 | Show all posts
pankaj2v replied at 2016-10-28 16:36
Is any official from UMI care/paying attention to reply?

AakashVerma4,        Jun 9, 2016 :     
                                                                                Guys try this. Setting>Apps>Configure apps(that symbol on top right) >Draw over other apps.
U will see a list of apps. One of these apps should be causing the problem. So just click and disable 'Permit drawing over other apps'. Try with apps that you suspect might be causing (Trial & Error). For me it was a file manager app that I installed to manage my office files.

Might be a different file for you guys. WORKED FOR ME!
Let me know.

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2016-11-13 16:47:44 | Show all posts
I have problem with iswipe in my clean master. after disabling it I don't have any issues.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-7-14 14:06:45 | Show all posts
I have the same problem after installing local bank mobile application.
I have deleted this application but the issue still persist
Tried many different techniques that available on the internet but no luck as I still cannot change the Permission to almost all applications.
The problem still going round and round on the Open Setting >> turn off Draw over other apps >> but still cannot unlock the App permission for hundreds of installed apps.
I am using UMI Plus E and so far have no complain but now very frustrated. Anybody please help me. Thanks

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-7-14 14:14:12 | Show all posts
pankaj2v replied at 2016-10-28 16:54
AakashVerma4,        Jun 9, 2016 :                                                                                     Guys try this. Setting>Apps>Configure apps(that s ...

I am now experience the same problem after installing a new local bank mobile application.
I then deteled it but the problem still persist.
I have tried many different techniques that available on the internet and also from this forum but still no luck.
The problem still going round and round on the Open Setting >> turn off the Draw over other app, but the App permission still locked.

I am using UMI Plus E and so far very happy but now I am very frustrated. Anybody can help me please?

threads

credits

Access Banned

credits
Post time 2017-7-20 07:03:48 | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

!fastreply! Top !return_list!