Giveaway—Welcome to Review Your UMI SUPER

UMIadmin Post time 2016-7-19 15:10:07 | Show all posts [Copy link]
15 4396
View: 4396|Reply: 15

Giveaway—Welcome to Review Your UMI SUPER

[Copy link]
Post time 2016-7-11 17:45:45 | Show all posts |Read mode
Dear UMI Fans,
First, thank you for buying UMi Super. Good catcher!
We're launching a "Share & Win" contest for UMi Super users, you can now win one free "Car air vent mount" by sharing your feedback with UMi Super.

Rules:
1.Write down your
experience of UMi Super about all these aspects:
A. About camera
B. About performance
C. About fingerprint, custom buttons, shortcut key and skylight
D. About battery, quick charge
QQ图片20160711171405.png

Know more about features of UMi Super: http://www.umidigi.com/page-umi_super_overview.html

2. We will choose 3 winners who got the most likes and be featured at below comment section, on August 1st.
Invite your family and friends to support you!

Time: July 11th-30th
Prize:
Car Air vent Mount of UMi Super
Know more about prize: http://www.umidigi.com/page-umi_super_bracket.html

If you
don't have Super yet, join UMi Super Lucky Draw to win one for free or get upto 50$ off here: http://umidigi.com/page-umi_super.html
Thank you for your support!
QQ图片20160711171425.png

Congratulations the 3 winners!Thanks for your feedback! We will continue to try our best!
QQ图片20160806140744.png
QQ图片20160806140806.png
QQ图片20160806140949.png
Save

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2016-7-26 22:25:41 | Show all posts
My opinion:
A. Camera has a good quality and speed. Modern futures and settings. It enough for everyday using. But I think a flash is not a brightly for using like pocket flashlight.
B. Performance enough for most games, I play in NFS NO LIMITS  - SUPER, no lags.
C. Fingerprint works not enough good, but tolerably. Сustom buttons and shortcut key is very well. Home button is SUPER.
D. Battery - very long using time (it enough for 2 days) and fast charging - SUPER.
E. Screen - has SUPER quality. I like it!

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-8-1 00:24:49 | Show all posts
Greetings from Panama! We´re loving the new UMI Super

Here´s my review of this amazing device:

A. About the Camera:
Definitely great resolution! Gives you every single detail of each picture you take, very easy friendly commands and options. Exactly what´s expected from Panasonic Camera.

B. About Performance:
It manages very well with Android 6. Thi is my second Android 6 device and it´s by far better than the last one. Recurrent updates keep improving the performance. All programs are running very well.

C. About Fingerprint, Custom Buttons, Shortcut Key and Skylight:
Fingerprint: Position and functionality makes this option your best friend. Very accurate and fast reaction.
Custom Buttons: Great performance for each option
Shortcut Key: Very helpful (mine takes to the camera) and device gives you a lot of options for you to customize your phone skylight: Just great. Love it!

D. About Battery, quick Charge:
This is one of the most amazing features I´ve since with this UMI Super. It takes up to 2 days for my battery to go under 10% (which is a great option to have) and it full charges in less than 3 hours.

I´m just waiting for the original hard case and from glass I ordered. Thanks for the car air vent mount giveaways you´ll send me it usually takes 1 month when it comes from China to Panama, but it´s worth the wait.

Best regards!!!

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-7-19 00:56:11 | Show all posts
My opinion after 1 week with the UMI super.

1 - The performance is great runs all apps and is nice and fast.
2 - The camera is OK (could do with some improvements but does the job)
3 - The screen is really nice
4 - For me the fingerprint scanner works really well and unlocks the phone without any issues.
5 - I'm in the UK and get good 4G but WiFi seems a little weak.
6 - GPS is really bad i go on hiking trips and it jumps all over the place (for me this is a deal breaker and if it's not fixed i'll be getting rid of the device).

Everything else seems to be working fine and if UMI can fix the GPS i'll be very happy but until it's fixed i won't be recommending the device to anyone.

COME ON UMI

threads

credits

credits

Warmest Heart UMIDIGIerUMIDIGIer

Post time 2016-7-11 19:50:24 | Show all posts
All done, thanks UMI for this chance, wish to win

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-7-21 15:00:06 | Show all posts
hmmm this phone loking great and this qulity is best of worlds and camera is own gret quality in my own worlds
then finger sensor is very fast detect to finger and so fast speed to 4 gb ram is compare to like pc

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-7-18 04:14:29 | Show all posts
My experience after 1 month using the Super:
A. About camera: got much better with the July OTA, now it is acceptable.
B. About performance: very satisfied from the first day on.
C. About fingerprint, custom buttons, shortcut key and skylight: fingerprint still have to press min 2 times, max 4 times to recognize. Custom buttons OK, skylight ? -what's that?
D. About battery, quick charge: Battery lasts up to 3 days with my use, charging never so fast as promoted. Full charge from 0 to 100% in 2h 10min, still OK.

threads

credits

Diamond Member

credits
Post time 2016-7-12 20:33:08 | Show all posts
vborets replied at 2016-7-12 16:10
"who got the most likes "  bad idea

These competitions are very strange indeed, from what i can gather anyone who signs up on the day and posts one line of text can win.

For example -

Euro 2016 phone was won by someone who wrote a paragraph of text and had opened their account in 8 minutes.

its going to take me more than 8 minutes to write a review, anyone who does must be very desperate to win a phone holder.

I totally agree with @vborets that this is most certainly a bad idea.

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2016-7-12 16:10:11 | Show all posts
"who got the most likes "  bad idea

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits

Warmest Heart UMIDIGIerUMIDIGIer

Post time 2016-7-15 20:52:15 | Show all posts
Good when the UmiZero was the first to make me with the case is that two months started to fail backlit buttons shortly longer not salian buttons not working stopped working shortly after micro roms changed several times and there was didn't work then Umiespana service already makes time no ay nada Asin that I have a nice UmiZero QUE SOLO ME served for decoration Ah the only solution they gave me was the repair here in Spain at the price of 140 euros with only 3 months of use therefore you want to say of UMI
Thank you all for reading my comment and imagine the cost of a cell phone for a poor pensione

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-7-18 16:02:00 | Show all posts
My experience of UMi Super about all these aspects:
A. About camera - Still ok as it is acceptable after last update

B. About performance - The hand phone will randomly off screen "black out" when playing multi players games, etc: FunRun 2. The 4G LTE mobile data selection will keep auto off while Wifi function and Location of GPS will keep switch on by itself. It is frustration to keep switching it on when travelling due to Watapp or messenger communication and there is no WIFI around.

C. About fingerprint, custom buttons, shortcut key and skylight - it is ok. The physical button is awesome. Can mistaken like a IPHONE function

D. About battery, quick charge - it good too.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-7-19 15:10:07 | Show all posts
My first impression:

A. About camera: it's just average, very good under natural light but you get blurry pics indoors or with tiny movements (camera takes long to focus).
B. About performance: very good, not a single issue with speed and stability. Everything runs smoothly.
C. About fingerprint, custom buttons, shortcut key and skylight: I hope the fingerprint scanner can be improved on further software updates (if possible), for me it works half of the times - I have to retry several times. It would be good to have some more customization options like linking the harlequin notification light to separate apps, and change the hardware button from menu to "recent apps" function.
D. About battery, quick charge: Excellent battery and charging speed.
12Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

!fastreply! Top !return_list!