Giveaway—UMi London, the toughestd dual protection smartphone!

UMIadmin Post time 2016-12-6 22:14:57 | Show all posts   [Copy link]
89 11403
Author: UMIadmin

Giveaway—UMi London, the toughestd dual protection smartphone!

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-7-22 04:31:20 | Show all posts
I was just two weeks out of the hospital because of a broken kneecap which got infected (six long weeks in the hospital), so I still walked with crutches. I walked out of a busy tram. When getting out, I had my phone in one hand, still putting my weight on the crutch with my wrist, and my other crutch in the other. Suddenly, I got pushed by another passenger, getting completely off-balance. I had a quick choice to make: either grab hold of my crutch with my full hand, thus dropping my Umi E-max, or falling mysellf and ending up in the hospital again, perhaps never again being able to walk around. The choice was hard, but I decided against falling myself.

Comments

This budget smartphone Umi London has a significant drawback-no support for 4G network. Feature comparison with other budget Smartphone Uhans A101 on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0VB8...  Post time 2016-12-7 04:53

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-7-22 05:57:10 | Show all posts
I dropped my last phone while i was on a very fast bicycle trip throu our forrest.
the phone felt out of my pocket, on the stony ground and my backwhee drove over it.... I wrecked it total... i remeber 6-7 parts that i could found.... but not all...
So is was lost in the forrest without GPS and came home after 4 hours and 30km more than i planed

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-7-22 20:38:48 | Show all posts
My last smartphone dropped face first on to the floor.. and the glass smashed in to many pieces. It was a quite a small drop and it kinda shocked me that it was soo weak.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-7-23 01:10:17 | Show all posts
I BROKE MY 2 PHONE.
1ST ONE-   WHEN I CAME BACK FROM COLLEGE AND WAS CHANGING THEN UNCONCOIUSLY I SIT ON MY JEANS AND THE MOBILE (LENOVO A7000) WAS RIGHT THERE
2ND ONE- I WAS GOING OUT FOR MARKET I HAVE MY PHONE IN MY POCKET.AS I WAS RUNNING A BICYCLE SO SUDDENLY MY MOBILE (SAMSUNG S DUOS) FELL FROM MY POCKET AND STOP TRYING TO PICK IT UP BUT A BIG CAR WAS COMING FROM THE OTHER SIDE AND IT CRUSHES MY MOBILE TOTALLY AND I HAD TO PICK TO PIECES OF IT...

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-7-23 23:53:08 | Show all posts
Mine is an interesting story. So I put my samsung in charge and placed it in a table near my bed. The distance between the bed and the table was small and the charging cable was a bit long. Around midnight i was in deep sleep, i felt something moving on me in my hand. As a reaction i just swiped it in my sleep and thats it. BOOM.. i heard a sound so loud that it woke me up from the sleep. without my spectacles, i was just looking for the mobile with my hands. I found it and all i could see was a single hair line crack in my display glass that ranged from edge to edge. I just placed it again in the table and went back to sleep hoping that it was all a dream.. Next morning when i unlocked my phone it didnt because the touch wasn't working. The display looked perfectly fine under black background. Only then i remembered everything that happened fortnight. It was my first display break and the last one yet.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-7-30 05:42:09 | Show all posts
I pulled my phone ou tto show pictures of my son to a friend...As I pulled the phone out it slipped and went straight into the pool.Tried to use rice to dry it out,no luck .

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-7-31 05:11:41 | Show all posts
I broke my phone wen i put it in the arm chair.... Then i tried move the chair and... :/

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-8-1 16:22:04 | Show all posts
i put my umi rome in the copilot seat, y did not put security belt and during a soft brake..... muy umi went to carpet. thats all, umi broke

a fall of 30cm to a carpet and phone broken. it´s an umi pals i hope new umis will be stronger and better than rome.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2016-12-6 22:14:57 | Show all posts
RuslanKim replied at 2016-7-9 14:06
Exactly,  I broke my phone when I was taking it out my pocket and it's drop on the floor - BOM, wast ...

UMI London a good budget smartphone, but its major drawback-no support for 4G network. If you wish to view comparisons with other budget Smartphone Uhans A101 then look https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0VB8bmYK84&t=539s video

You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

!fastreply! Top !return_list!