[UMi Touch] World's First User-defined Smartphone - UMi Apollo

UMIadmin Post time 2016-1-1 07:27:07 | Show all posts [Copy link]
11 3160
12Next
World's First User-defined Smartphone - UMi Apollo

Several decades ago, a group of ambitious men wanted to make one of the most important dreams of humanity, to reach the moon, come true. The arrival of the men to the moon represented one of the most important moments in the history of mankind. However, it was not an easy process, and many people believed it would fail.

Currently, UMi has engaged on a new project that, like the trip to the moon, is tough but possible. This project is called Apollo, in honor of all those people involved on the space race, who struggled to make a dream a reality.

Apollo is an ambitious project that aims to redefine and meet the real needs of users, who will be able to build a completely custom smartphone. Thus, users may suggest UMi to incorporate new features or components, in order to manufacture a smartphone that fully satisfies its owner. In order to allow users to express their opinion, you could already start to share your thought at here.

Users who want to offer their support to the project may do so by pressing the support button in the project page. In addition, users can also provide financial support to fund this initiative by making a $1 donation. In return for their support, they will get a discount on the purchase of this device once it goes on sale.

This project will allow users to achieve their particular moon, to make their dream come true and acquire a device designed to meet their real needs. Through this initiative, UMi reinforces once again their commitment to their users, demonstrating that they really care about the welfare of their customers.
The grant period will begin in January 2016, at which users can do their bit to this ambitious and interesting project. Meanwhile, if you like the possibility to choose the characteristics of your future phone, be sure to support the project by pressing the support button.

Post time 2015-12-19 02:35:50 | Show all posts
Looking forward to more details.
Post time 2015-12-20 01:05:29 | Show all posts
Edited by BingoBronson at 2015-12-20 01:06 \n\n
users can also provide financial support to fund this initiative by making a $1 donation. In return for their support, they will get a discount on the purchase of this device once it goes on sale

Donation link available in Jan. 2016, correct...?
Through this initiative, UMi reinforces once again their commitment to their users, demonstrating that they really care about the welfare of their customers.

Let's hope they keep their word this time, most phones released this year are still "WIP" to be honest.
Please don't make the same mistakes as Elephone: too many device releases and they can't keep up with bug fixing and updates.
Post time 2015-12-21 01:36:27 | Show all posts
Wow ! What you smoked at UMI ? the apparatus described on page appolo is identical to vowney ... what? a configurable phone ?, I do not see what you mean ! it might be back a little more in detail ?

UMI think its users by asking them a offer ?
Where's Emax and the update that must be lollipop to its specifications ? ! ( the well-being of users seem to be NO GOOD !)

It is time to review the marketing side , and fast!
Post time 2015-12-25 04:44:40 | Show all posts
It seems UMI will doing an amazing gadget.
Post time 2015-12-25 16:05:29 | Show all posts
Yes its quite interesting
Post time 2015-12-30 03:34:14 | Show all posts
Make a phone with kernel source available and with great support.
Post time 2015-12-30 09:31:12 | Show all posts

what we want is a good software support

that's what they want all owners of a phone umi

useless to have a phone with the latest materials but with a lousy software like that used, in umi.
Post time 2015-12-31 07:55:40 | Show all posts
I dont see where i can donate 1$.
Post time 2016-1-1 07:27:07 | Show all posts
Were are the support button?!?!? I search but I didn't found. I didn't see where I can donate $1 too.
12Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

FACEBOOK
Archiver|Mobile version|
©2015  UMI COMMUNITY.. All rights reserved.   Powered by umidigi X3.2  Technical Support:umidigi
!fastreply! Top !return_list!