UMIDIGI One V2.0_20180904 ROM - SPFT release

bencebacsi Post time 2018-9-14 18:38:04 From the mobile phone | Show all posts [Copy link]
4 372
View: 372|Reply: 4

UMIDIGI One V2.0_20180904 ROM - SPFT release

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-9-8 06:29:30 | Show all posts |Read mode
This is the SP Flash Tool release of the
V2.0_20180904 system software
for UMIDIGI One

Flash tool operation is recommended to experienced users only. Do not use it if you cannot understand the whole process!
UMIDIGI One receives all updates automatically via FOTA method. You need this tool only in case of emergency (if you've bricked your phone), if you want to apply a clean install or if you want to clear all root access and custom recovery to make your phone able to receive FOTA updates again. Moreover, flashing with SPFT is the only option to repair (replace) damaged system software.

Changelog:
  • Adaptive brightness control fixed
  • Minor bug fixes

The system will show UMIDIGI_One_V2.0_20180815 as Build number after this update but the real version is V2.0_20180904

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SP Flash Tool
Resources:

Extract the .rar file before use. The scatter file (MT6763_Android_scatter.txt) is inside the extracted folder, together with the other components

VCOM driver: Windows 10 already automatically can install it (if your computer is connected to the internet) or you can use this: MTK_Driver_Auto_Installer_SP_Drivers_20160804.exe

Here's an optional solution to start the flashing process on your UMIDIGI One if the standard method doesn't work.
It's especially useful if your phone is bricked or is stuck in bootloop
1. Connect your UMIDIGI One to USB.
2. Start the flashing process with the Download button in the flasher app.
3. Press and keep pressed the power button of your phone until the flashing process starts (red bar appears at the bottom of the app window), then release it. In this process you have to keep the power button pressed for about 10 seconds.
4. Wait until the flashing process finishes.

Kind request from users:
Please report any kind of new issues you experience after installing this update only if you've already flashed this ROM with SP Flash Tool in Firmware Upgrade mode. In rare cases a FOTA update can cause more or less serious malfunctions but that means only the update process went wrong, not a badly developed ROM. An updated stock ROM, especially related to the basic functions will not cause any new issues but will solve some of the existing ones.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-9-9 13:36:10 | Show all posts
hellow how can i enable network operator tab to change my mobile network??? with my sim card i can join 3 networks in my area but i cannot select them because its hidden. i can join only the first network that the phone connects. sometimes it lets me change but i have to play around with airplane mode and try to enter the mobile networks tab but have to do it fast or it will just be disable if i can get in i can change the network. the problem is to get in that tab. please somebody help... thanks
 Author| Post time 2018-9-13 07:35:06 | Show all posts
chilango replied at 2018-9-9 13:36
hellow how can i enable network operator tab to change my mobile network??? with my sim card i can j ...

Hi, which carrier in which country do you use? Also please take and share a screenshot of that settings page where you can't step forward.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-9-13 09:54:06 | Show all posts
i am in the USA but i cross the border to mexico every once and in a while, my sim card has access to 2 carries in mexico tecel, and movistar,when the phone is on the network as you can see 4g on top the netwrok operator tab is disabled, if you take out the sim and quickly move to the tab you can access it and change network operators but you have to be very fast this is a problem because you have to take out the sim everytime you want to change carriers. or is there another way to doit? thanks
Screenshot 1.png
Sceenshot 2.png

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-9-14 18:38:04 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I have a problem with the layout on the quick toggle menu. It seems to completely ignore the screen after the notch and will not include the thing that should be there instead they just appear under the notch Which is annoying and wasteful.

Also the camera application is rubbish and doesn't focus, tends to overexpose and oversharpen.
Screenshot_20180914-132513.png
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

!fastreply! Top !return_list!