Giveaway 10 units UMIDIGI Z2 Pro & Q1 wireless fast charger!

bencebacsi Post time 6 Day Before From the mobile phone | Show all posts [Copy link]
13 1333
Author: bencebacsi

Giveaway 10 units UMIDIGI Z2 Pro & Q1 wireless fast charger!

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-8-30 12:24:50 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
hi umidigi team I own this contest I am the one of the winner waiting for dispatch the phone may I know when can you ship the beautiful phone and thank you umidigi

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-8-30 13:18:45 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
hi umidigi team I am very excited I am the one of the winner of twilight z2 pro 10 trial user  contest winner in June when can your going to ship the product eagerly waiting for beautiful phone  and thank you for choosing me as a winner

threads

credits

credits
Post time 6 Day Before From the mobile phone | Show all posts
What we need to do is complain and push to UMIDIGI COMPANY.. THIS people are keeping making more phones and just ripping off plp.. I have never gone to a restaurant where I ask for a dinner and have to go to the kitchen and fixing it my self... I understand we try to help each other in some things.. but making speculation of hardware and software issues are just becoming redundant.. this plp need to face the fact that the product they give us is not what they promised.. I don't think that any of you have 300$+ to just give away and or pay someone to frustrate your day.. battery is becoming sucks, my Bluetooth headphones need to be turn off and back on in order for volume and track control works.. WiFi sucks to the point, I don't use it anymore.. stock Android sucks in this phone.. no extra setting or customization.. (feels like a fucking first generation iPhone, lock your self to plain paper)camera sucks, greatest fucking update for boke camera feature? Really.. are you fucking shitting me?.. who gives a shit about that when main functionality are not working as it should out off the box.. and it doesn't even work for me.. umidigi hasn't replied to my emails.. gearbest, is not willing to refound my money even though if it does, I will be loosing over 100$ on restocking fees and shopping, just to have a month of fucking headaches.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

!fastreply! Top !return_list!