View: 127|Reply: 6

Bug reports

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 6 Day Before | Show all posts |Read mode
The ones i have found.

-internettsharing via blutooth and usb dont work.
-Phone reboots rarely when reciving callca, then boots in factory mode. Have to manually select reboot.
-Touchscreen is still very unprecise.
-Some apps like banking apps cant remember the fingerprint after reboot.

This thread is not ment to complain but to make them aware of the bugs in an easy way.

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 6 Day Before | Show all posts
I add a few from myself:
-custom sounds play at max volume
-stock sms app sometimes can't send smses (you need to change default app and return)
-sometimes phone can't change network from H to 4G - that causes no internet connection (reboot is solution)
-bluetooth sometimes disconnect with my citroen C4 Picasso (when I'm talking) and after few seconds connect again

threads

credits

credits
 Author| Post time 6 Day Before | Show all posts
Maby admin should stick this thread

threads

credits

credits
Post time 6 Day Before | Show all posts
Edited by jipidou at 2018-2-14 07:06 \n\nI got four problems (with Basic 20180201)
- Fingerprints at reboot does not stay in all apps
- Bluthoot disconnect frequently- cannot activate Google voice on all screen (recognize OK Google) its some kind of network problem but m'y network work fine. Even tried with 3 wifi and mobile data.
- Some apps does not stay open even if whitelisted, zoiper and csipsimple for example, so I I close my app, I cannot receive all.

for my last one does someone know a workaround around this ? maybe another sip app that is not instantly killed when closed ?
thank you

threads

credits

credits
Post time 5 Day Before | Show all posts
- I have the same problem, fingerprint does not stay in Securesafe app.
- Phone makes automaticly reboot.
- Bluetooth connection get lost.

Please fix it

threads

credits

credits
Post time 5 Day Before | Show all posts
I have this problems:
-The bluetooth disconnect from my ssangyong radio for handfree speaker about after 1 minutes, and stay disconnected for about 10- 15 sec, and then reconnect automatically, also tried with other bt devices an do the same, with other phones (mediacom, huawei, samsung) doen't have this issue
- The wi-fi signal is very poor, in i stay at 2 meters from the router without obstacles, i have from 77 to 83 % of signal
- The radio signal is very unstable, (more unstable if the phone is in the hand) on the sam place it goes from the maximum to the minimum to half to return to maximum and so on.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 4 Day Before | Show all posts
Some settings reset after a restart like, screen of time, custom ring tones and alarms andnotification tones.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

!fastreply! Top !return_list!