101 4486
Author: millino

fingerprint issue

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-2-6 23:31:46 | Show all posts
After many of the complaint and instead of finding solutions from the company and its support to customers .. No refund and support and sells only the disappearance of who was responding to us .. Is this a big company wants to mazes others or is a company wants to produce phones and sell them only to customers without technical support or service After the sale .. Must be published this defect on the Internet to know all what the company offers to his customers..

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
 Author| Post time 2018-2-6 23:53:45 | Show all posts
dackotadidi replied at 2018-2-6 23:31
After many of the complaint and instead of finding solutions from the company and its support to cus ...

I totally agree....

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-2-7 04:26:04 | Show all posts
Mr.  MarcinP

why u r disappear ? r u do it to search a solution for our problem ? plz. do it
Post time 2018-2-7 05:06:25 | Show all posts
dackotadidi replied at 2018-2-7 04:26
Mr.  MarcinP

why u r disappear ? r u do it to search a solution for our problem ? plz. do it

We waiting for another testing devices to be able swap and manipulate in system and if we find solution then definitely we will provide solution. Currently we found few hidden and protected partitions which probably were wiped with "format" option. Software developers also working on solution but currently is no answer.
Post time 2018-2-7 05:12:52 | Show all posts
dackotadidi replied at 2018-2-6 23:31
After many of the complaint and instead of finding solutions from the company and its support to cus ...

How do you want get refund if you used not supported and not recommended option on SPFT which caused such issues. You knew that formating option will wipe everything from chip which could cause unexpected issues. Simply this voided warranty so please stop blaming company and wait for solution if any will be available in future. Maybe you need replace fingerprint sensor/scanner to recover phone to factory state but we don't know yet.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-2-7 06:33:20 | Show all posts
welcome back

I'm blaming company because no other company has effected software .. I told u b4 that I used this option with alot of phones & nothing happens .
U can test S2 pro with ( format all + download ) its lead to loss fingerprint sensor & test any others phone ( any phone any brand ) & use same option & tell me whats happen. U can recover all  partitions u formating  by new software any time ( TESTED ) in others phon but yours software was infected & doesn't solve any problems ( see comments about last update 1 FEB ) its software problem not HW.
Post time 2018-2-7 06:49:23 | Show all posts
dackotadidi replied at 2018-2-7 06:33
welcome back

I'm blaming company because no other company has effected software .. I told u b4 that ...

So are you trying tell me that Samsung, Huawei, apple, etc and other companies allowing users to manipulating with original firmware and not voiding warranty??? Hmmmmmm, this is something new.
We provided flashing instruction but nobody mentioned FORMAT option as proper solution. That was your decision use this option and now you need take responsibility of your decision.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-2-7 08:18:14 | Show all posts
I have been told before that there are hundreds of videos on YouTube use this option for many types of phones and nothing happens to them and cause no fault except (IMEI .. & its very easy to recover it ) and you do not want to believe it or watch it.. do u want to send u links ?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-2-7 10:07:41 | Show all posts
I'm talking about devices that use MTK processors  like ( XIAOMI note 4 MTK . DOOGEE mix + mix 2 , INFINIX zero 5 , OPPO F5, Vernee max pro ) I swear i usde ( format all + download ) to all this kinds of phones that i have & nothing happens ( only IMEI issue )  .. any one can play with original software ( root or custom recovery ) & when he flash it again with any version of firmware every thing goes OK.
did u heard about jilbreak for Iphone or root to any android device ? this is mean u can play with software but when u want to delete jilbreak or root u can flash original ROM again. With  ODIN in samsung u can format all using pit file to erase all partitions & flash full firmware again & nothing happen like loss fingerprint or etc.
this part is the technical port of software for any device

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-2-8 18:56:38 | Show all posts
Your costumers need a solution, a phone without fingerprint a face recognition that is fulled by a photo is not usefull, also the touch sometimes wont work correctly
1 ...34567891011Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

!fastreply! Top !return_list!