13 1297
View: 1297|Reply: 13

Recharge problems with umidigi s2

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-1-6 17:55:18 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi... I have a problem with My new umidigi s2 when i recharge it... The recharge take a lot of time like 10 hours from 0 to 100... I have read so this phone take it 3 hours for a complete recharge... Get me some help and answers please... Sorry for My bad English i am italian.

Ho un problema di ricarica col mio umidigi s2 praticamente impiega quasi 10 ore per una carica completa mentre ho letto che ce ne dovrebbe impiegare solo 3... Potete aiutarmi. Ho fatto la prima scarica completa e l ho ricaricato fino al 60% in 3-4 ore... Poi in altre 5 mi e andato al 94%... Non credo sia normale...

threads

credits

credits

Best New UMIerMost Active UMIerWarmest Heart UMIerUMIerBest UMI ContributorBest ModeratorBest UMI Product Team MemberDie-Hard UMI Fans

Post time 2018-1-7 04:10:30 | Show all posts
Switch off phone and test how long will take to be fully charged.
Some games could make some charging problems, so please delete games and other unwanted apps.
We had users which didn't push fully USB cable in to USB port.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-1-25 05:01:01 | Show all posts
I had the same problem. The solution was to remove the case cover, because it does not allow the plug to be properly the cable

threads

credits

credits
 Author| Post time 2018-1-7 19:19:19 | Show all posts
With the cover the cable doesn't touch completely... I take it Off from the phone to recharge it... I haven't games on the phone because i have buy it 3 days ago... Now i would like completely download the phone for the second time and see how long it takes to fully charge... If it still gives problems i will contact amazon because the phone is under warranty.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-1-11 08:04:56 | Show all posts
First time i charged mine it took 10 hours to reach from 5 to 60%  i then reconect plug and started to charge very fast
No mater i play games or turn off the phone it takes 90 minutes to fully charge from 5 to 100%
Check charging voltage in engineering menu ( mine is 12500mv)

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-1-12 23:33:57 | Show all posts
MarcinP replied at 2018-1-7 04:10
Switch off phone and test how long will take to be fully charged.
Some games could make some chargin ...

after 3 days of use the digital player stopped after the update that umidogi s2 received ... how can I solve this problem?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-1-17 19:42:33 | Show all posts
No. It's a fucking lemon.  Mine charges when it wants to, sometimes it will, sometimes it won't.  We all got robbed by the manufacturers and I will always yell at people not to buy Umidigi again.  I am hoping I can get my money back through GearBest.  I restart.  Turn on-off.  Everything.  Sometimes it works. They took our money and should be disgraced.  The wifi/mobile connection is even worse.  Don't buy it.  Throw it in the bin and get a new phone.

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2018-1-17 19:49:22 | Show all posts
I have no problems charging my S2.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-1-18 20:04:49 | Show all posts
bought my s2 Pro ebay.uk 2nd hand cuz couldn't find EU warehouse sale. turn on mobile with charged 91% half day phone worked well when charged 75% reboot by itself twice and 3rd time turnoff and didn't turn on. contact the ebay seller cuz there was no return policy, he said never had problem phone is 2 days old. tried to charge again 20 mins later phone turned on. i used without problem 2 days and sold online at Ireland , turn to fabric settings before sold with 91% charge. he took to phone and an hour later called me, phone reboot by itself twice and turn off now not turn on he said paid his money back and took phone back. now i have phone at home tried to charge all night, not turn on just the red light on, i tried with different charger and cable ( my wife has S2 thats why i bought S2 Pro ) looks like mobile not charging. my questions 1- why this happening, battery dead or mobile dosent let battery charge 2- can i use the first owner details to sent mobile to alibaba ( he said bought from ) 3- can i sent to Umidigi to change or find solition?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-2-12 16:10:20 | Show all posts
My charging port is very loose. Does anyone know where I can get hold of the sub pcb or even just the replacement socket?
12Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

!fastreply! Top !return_list!