12 1157
View: 1157|Reply: 12

Mobile data connection

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-1-4 23:02:33 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi everybody, i have my new s2pro by 1 week and it's not a so bad phone. But i have a problem: it already happened 2 times that when i was on the street i lost my connection to mobile data of my operator. So without WI-FI i couldn't navigate and download data for internet. The first time i was able to reconnect the data restarting the phone but the second time i had to wait for abouit a couple of hours and then it reconnected. It wasn't a problem of my mobile phone company because other people arounf me had non problems with the same company. I have to say that in both cases it happened after that i was connected also with geolocalization to navigate with google maps. I don't know if it is just a casuality.
Thanks in advance

Djugo

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-2-23 06:05:51 | Show all posts
Dear i think u don't know how umidigi s2 pro operating.... Because I fix it with turn my data connection 4G to 2G-3G

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-2-14 23:11:09 | Show all posts
No it's not...... U can speak to phone and use the internet with mobile data in the same time.And if you have caller ID app u need the mobile data to work when someone call you.  Whatever I fix it when I turn the 4G to 3G

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-1-27 00:15:20 | Show all posts
Unfortunately it is not a coincidence, I also have problems with the data connection of my Umidigi S2 Pro.
When disconnected from the wifi network, it does not connect to the data network. I have to enable and disable airplane mode or I have to reset the network settings.
S2 Pro has really bad software!
If anyone has a solution, please share it with us!

Post time 2018-1-28 03:03:18 | Show all posts
salvodinardo replied at 2018-1-27 00:15
Unfortunately it is not a coincidence, I also have problems with the data connection of my Umidigi S ...

Hi,
We heard about this issues but unfortunately we can't get this on our testing devices.
Android 7 brought new Wi-Fi /mobile data features which automatically deactivating / activating mobile data when you are in Wi-Fi range to save mobile data and battery.
I can only recommend restore factory settings but if doesn't help the flash complete ROM.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-2-7 15:11:54 | Show all posts
Hi, I'm not able to use data connection anymore.
Since a week now, I don't have 3g or 4g lte anymore. I already tried sticking the SIM in the SIM2 spot but it didn't work.
Also restored to factory setting but it did not work.

Wifi is working normally since latest update.
Also update did not fix my data connection.

Is there a fix for this or do I need to send my phone back? ( I have this phone for 1 month..)

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-2-7 17:27:05 | Show all posts
Edited by rootskud at 2018-2-7 17:29 \n\nsalut a tous j ai acheté 2 s2 pro un pour moi et un pour ma femme et nous avons tout les 2 le même problème aucune connexion de données cela fait 2 mois que je le dis sur ce forum mais ils ne veulent rien entendre de nos réclamations ! ils nous répondent toujours que ses sont nos paramètres qui sont mauvais alors que cela est faut j ai fait vérifier mon téléphone par un informaticien et comme dit c est bien une erreur de leur part dans la programmation du s2pro qui n est pas bonne ! j ai déjà essayé de multiples réglage du s2pro et rien ne change ! il nous faut une mise a jour ! nous avons les 2 umidigi depuis 2 mois et c est de la merde pour les connexions données c est même malheureux d avoir un umidigi a 300 euro et de ne pas savoir se connecter en rue avec !     

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-2-7 17:30:54 | Show all posts

hi all I bought 2 s2 pro one for me and one for my wife and we have all 2 the same problem no data connection it's been 2 months that I say on this forum but they do not want to hear our complaints ! they always tell us that its are our parameters that are bad when it is necessary I had my phone checked by a computer scientist and as said it is a mistake on their part in the programming of s2pro which is not good! I have already tried multiple s2pro settings and nothing changes! we need an update! we have 2 umidigi for 2 months and it is crap for data connections it is even unfortunate to have a umidigi 300 euros and not to know how to connect with street!
Post time 2018-2-8 04:30:06 | Show all posts
rootskud replied at 2018-2-7 17:30
hi all I bought 2 s2 pro one for me and one for my wife and we have all 2 the same problem no data  ...

So in this situation I can recommend talk to seller about solution.
If you have some skills you can use SPFT and flash complete ROM.
Here is SPFT instruction
http://community.umidigi.com/thread-16931-1-1.html
Of course please read instructions before you decide use SPFT.
Here you have all available ROMs
http://community.umidigi.com/forum-178-1.html

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-2-13 00:55:51 | Show all posts
After 1month today I see that.... When I make phone call my data connection deactivated and activated again after call ends...... Any help?
Post time 2018-2-13 06:10:26 | Show all posts
Kostant1s replied at 2018-2-13 00:55
After 1month today I see that.... When I make phone call my data connection deactivated and activate ...

This is normal.
When you making or receiving call your line is busy and you can't use mobile data.
12Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

!fastreply! Top !return_list!