Bluetooth Problem

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2017-10-27 16:17:20 | Show all posts |Read mode
Does your bluetooth function correctly?
I need to always remove the devices, restart and re-add to make it work.
Is there a solution?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-11-7 13:04:16 | Show all posts
Again Bluetooth problems (no phone audio selectable in pairing)  and all previous apps I suggested seems to work just until first disconnect/restart
Then
MAYBE
the final SOLUTION!

https://android.stackexchange.co ... a-bluetooth-headset

It still works after few tries, always pairing and always audio, this is maybe the solution

threads

credits

Administrator

credits
Post time 2017-11-6 11:31:26 | Show all posts
JBpereira replied at 2017-11-4 21:11
I have a problem connecting my smartwatch via bluetooth to my umi z pro, because the same connects  ...

Hi, we never hear this problem before. Could you tell me your Rom version?  Or try to reflash your z pro via flashtool. Your z pro via buletooth can't connect to audio system in a car or another mobile bluetooth devices?

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2017-11-1 21:43:04 | Show all posts
No BT problems here. I use Spotify all the time whilst af home and it works fine..

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-10-28 23:52:34 | Show all posts
Hi,

when you connect a BT device, you will be prompted with "is this device trusted?" (or something similar)
Yes/No  mark this device as safe/trusted.
That should keep you BT devices paired in your devices' list.

Hope it helps.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-10-29 20:56:54 | Show all posts
I also have problems keeping devices paired in BT. Adding the device to 'trusted devices' does nothing. I have a Pebble and use TaoTronics BT headphones. The BT will connect for perhaps 5 minutes after the phone sleeps the screen, but then drop devices. Requires phone restart to get the devices to reconnect.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-10-31 20:43:09 | Show all posts
Bluetooth issues here too....keeps attempting to connect to the last connected device despite it not being there. Only workaround is to remove that device entirely which is time consuming when I connect to many different devices depending on location.  
Post time 2017-11-1 13:29:34 | Show all posts
If you have bluetooth connection or widget data update issues, try to go to 'Settings --> Background task clear' and disable that feature.The fake attempt to connect to turned off bluetooth devices issue will be investigated by the developers. Please wait for the next update.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-11-1 16:53:05 | Show all posts
Edited by esclusoilcane at 2017-11-7 13:07 \n\nI don't know why and if it will last, but this app
https://play.google.com/store/ap ... rr.android.btoolkit
Solved my pairing problems with Bluetooth in my car Citroen c3, without it only works with multimedia and not telephone
Anyway I'm still waiting for a big uodate like android 7 in s2
  Update:
Not working

Solution here:
https://android.stackexchange.co ... a-bluetooth-headset

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-11-1 23:18:38 | Show all posts
I have a problem with Audio quality of bluetooth connection. When paired and docked with my Jaguar XF, I can hear a caller well but they get broken sound coming from me. This occurs evry other time I connect, so one trip sound is fine and the next it will be broekn sound.
I also tested with various bluetooth headphones - again, listening to music is great and fine. But every other time I connect and when I am on a phone call, the other person says my voice is broken and choppy on their side. I hope Umidigi can do some more testing around the bluetooth issue here. TI have had other Chinese brand phones such as Ulefone, Elephone and Cubut and never had a bluetooth problem with my car. This is the only thing stopping me from rating the S2 with 5 stars! :-(

threads

credits

Administrator

credits
Post time 2017-11-2 16:52:25 | Show all posts
Harm replied at 2017-11-1 21:43
No BT problems here. I use Spotify all the time whilst af home and it works fine..

I also don't have problem with bt, someone has a problem with bt, could you make a video to show it?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-11-3 02:30:42 | Show all posts
I am attaching 3 test calls I made to my own landline voicemail. You can clearly hear some of the call is choppy.
I absolutely do not have this problem when I make calls with the phone itself or when I use a wired headphone through the USB C connector. So this is definitely a bluetooth issue.
In other test calls I have made, I can hear the person I am calling but they get a terrible choppy voice quality from me.

I can listen fine to spotify or amazon or any other apps over bluetooth headphones. It just seems to be the transmission of my voice that is being affected (transmit rather than receive problem).

Another funny thing I noticed today, when I have my Samsung Gear S2 watch connected by bluetooth to the phone and I am also connected to bluetooth in my car, when I make a call, there is no audio incoming or outgoing at all. I can see the call dialling and connecting, but there is no sound. As soon as I turn off the bluetooth on my watch, the sound comes back, albeit with the choppy audio for anybody I am calling.

UmiDigi Admin, please forward this to your engineers and investigate? I am hoping they can identify, solve and in the next OTA update, have a fix. It really makes the phone useless in my car.

Bluetooth Voicemail zipped.zip

674.06 KB, Downloads: 4

Test calls showiing bluetooth call problems

1234Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

!fastreply! Top !return_list!