[Copy link]

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2017-10-25 14:10:58 | Show all posts
UMIadmin replied at 2017-10-24 17:52
Hi Harm,
We have no plan on tempered glass protector for the moment.

Why not?! Your best product to date and no decent screenprotection?! Missed chance. You sell tempered glass for a lot of models but not for the top of the line models..  
Let's hope any AliExpress vendors will start selling it then.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-10-26 14:55:23 | Show all posts
Hi
I have a question in case anyone could or does know how.
I would like to create a new profile within settings/save battery mode. Within battery profiles there are 4 options: "smart", "marath", "standby mode" and "my mode". Is it possible to create another profile? .You can only change "my mode". And if it is not possible please, that in an update(next OTA) they can implement it
Thanks so much

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-10-26 20:18:07 | Show all posts
A recent review in French that I find interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0MuBbkbnLk

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-10-28 22:50:32 | Show all posts

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-10-29 15:52:00 | Show all posts
Hi brothers/ Resp. Admin
I just want to know that VoLTE is supported by S2 or S2 pro or not ???

Thanks

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-10-29 18:37:48 | Show all posts
I saw many complaints on your blog , regarding battery issues , software bugs,camera . If you are exposing your device like world's first 2day battery lasting phone with full screen,then what about your costumer reviews,complaints and unsolved issues after selling your phones?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-10-29 18:40:37 | Show all posts
After watching my friends problem by using crystal I'm doubt to trust umidigi s2 pro

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-10-29 18:42:18 | Show all posts
UMIadmin replied at 2017-10-24 16:12
Dear Harm, Your feedback regarding S2 camera performance has been reported to the software departm ...

I saw many complaints on your blog , regarding battery issues , software bugs,camera . If you are exposing your device like world's first 2day battery lasting phone with full screen,then what about your costumer reviews,complaints and unsolved issues after selling your phones?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-10-29 23:30:58 | Show all posts
Hello.
Regarding the warranty low if a product can not be fixed the seller must give a new product in return. CORRECT?
I hav both from your dealers "gearbest.com" a UMIDIGI Z PRO on April 2017 and on July the phone stop working and I have sent it back in warranty. The phone had no scratch and it was looking like new. The phone was and is in warranty time. They offer 12 mount warranty so if a product broke in this time they must fix it or change it.
They sell in Europe but they do not respect Europe lows.
They made me wait 3 mount without phone saying that the send it to a service or something like that and after that the told me that the phone can not be fixed and they do not want to send me an other phone and they want to send me 150$ after I`ve spend USD 253.15 to buy it and an other USD 20 to send it in warranty.
Please tell me if this is how UMIDIGI is working? UMIDIGI say on the web page that the warranty is 24 mount but if a phone broke because of tehnical problems you do not fix or replace it?
Please let me know .... do I have to change to an other brand phone because like this is not acceptable
Best regards.
Catalin CAB.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-10-30 18:30:24 | Show all posts
Hi Umidigi,
I received my S2 ordered from GearBest. It is beautifully packaged and looks great, but I wasn't expecting Android 6 and had read that it was Android 7. GearBest now show Android 6 clearly on their web site for early shipments, but they didn't when I ordered. It seems absolutely crazy to release a brand new phone with Android 6. I am in the UK and now want a refund / return / upgrade and am waiting for GearBest to respond. Of other issues mentioned on the forum, I find the GPS to work just fine, the battery seems fine, camera seems ok to me though I am no expert. The size is great, it comes with a really good cover which is excellent. I just can't go backwards to Android 6!!! I think you have mislead customers on this and I note you carefully don't even mention Android versions on your own promotional site. I hope you can recover your reputation by dealing with this issue professionally and acknowledge that releasing the brand new phone with Android 6, when you have much older models on Android 7, was a big big mistake.
123456Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

!fastreply! Top !return_list!