UMIDIGI S2 | S2 Pro Full Specification reveal!!!

UMIadmin Post time 6 Hour Before | Show all posts [Copy link]
90 3645
Author: UMIadmin

UMIDIGI S2 | S2 Pro Full Specification reveal!!!

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-10-2 02:54:12 | Show all posts
ildepike replied at 2017-9-30 19:49
Edited by ildepike at 2017-9-30 19:51 \n\nHello Bencebacsi??

i noticed something trange in the las ...

I have also looked at the two versions - red and black - and they look identically on the back side, with the same dual camera. There is a picture with the red version and some black object at its left side, but I think that is a skin or a case, not the black version.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-10-2 06:04:28 | Show all posts
Myke replied at 2017-10-2 02:54
I have also looked at the two versions - red and black - and they look identically on the back sid ...

Hello Mike.

look at this umidigi s2 promomovie it shoud start at the righ moment you will be able to see the red S2 has another camera not 2 rond sepereate camera`s
but both in one frame protected buy glass,

https://youtu.be/ix9AVYjJJo8?t=28

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-10-3 03:20:00 | Show all posts
umiphonelover replied at 2017-10-2 06:04
Hello Mike.

look at this umidigi s2 promomovie it shoud start at the righ moment you will be able ...

If you search a little, you will notice that the model which appears in that sequence of the movie is rather the Umidigi Crystal. It would not make sense to produce two different bodies for S2 and S2 Pro, it would only create supplementary expenses and no benefit. In the other promotional clips this aspect does not show any more. Maybe someone made a mistake when they produced the clip.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-10-3 06:12:34 | Show all posts
Edited by Stefaniano at 2017-10-3 06:15 \n\n umidigi s2 pro.jpg
This is the promotional image for S2 on the Facebook account of UMIDIGI . Will a new model?? I don't think it's CRYSTAL.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-10-3 06:53:44 | Show all posts
Edited by umiphonelover at 2017-10-8 05:09 \n\n Edited by umiphonelover at 2017-10-3 07:00 \n\n
Stefaniano replied at 2017-10-3 06:12
Edited by Stefaniano at 2017-10-3 06:15 \n\n
This is the promotional image for S2 on the Facebook a ...

Umidigi is constantly confusing costumors, models are announced and then canceled and giving pictures of different models in the same s2 promotion and changing specs at the last moment
one thing i saw in the promotionmovie that gave me doubs about the screen, as it is not a 3 D curved screen and want to know how the transition is between screen and body is made with a cheap plastic besel around the screen
like on my umi super?? on my umi super on my super it came off afther a few weeks.

i really would like to see a few close ups how the transition is made from screen to the bodyand how it looks like in real life, not  photoshopped piuctures that don`t give the real looks of the phone.(all others brands are doing the same thing)
if the S2 pro screen is surrouded with a plastic besel like on my umi i have will have reservations to buy it,
I am not sure because pictures are not clear and photoshopped to give better looks and i  would like to see clear pictures of the sides of the screen and how the transition from screen to the boby look like before buying it.
so please umidigi give us clear not photoshopped pictures so we can see what we are going to buy and how it looks in detail with real untouched pictures and also not taken in certain angles to camouflage things
in fact showing photoshopped pictures is misleading costumors because it will not look the same and as good as in the piictures when receiving the phone when ordered .

threads

credits

credits
Post time The day before yesterday 16:12 | Show all posts
Bensebacsi,

can you tell us when the S2 pro will be relaesed and really in stock? need another phone and the`re are a lot of compairable phones to buy even for
significant less money ,but i defenatly want the s 2 Pro probecause of the 128rom and the big battery, but i can not whait for more then 3 months to have received it.
can you tell us when the s2 Pro will be avaiable and really in stock at stores?

threads

credits

credits
Post time The day before yesterday 18:12 | Show all posts
umiphonelover replied at 2017-10-19 16:12
Bensebacsi,

can you tell us when the S2 pro will be relaesed and really in stock? need another phon ...

So, for one more time as I have written on the other threads, it is planned to start pre-order somewhere mid-November and they should start sending them by the end of November

threads

credits

credits
Post time Yesterday  16:11 | Show all posts
iBeeBaDonka replied at 2017-10-19 18:12
So, for one more time as I have written on the other threads, it is planned to start pre-order som ...

ok thank you ! i hope when on presale they will realy be available afther a few weeks . when the crystal was on presale it took way to long before thy where really available.

threads

credits

credits
Post time Yesterday  22:39 | Show all posts
umiphonelover replied at 2017-10-3 06:53
Edited by umiphonelover at 2017-10-8 05:09 \n\n Edited by umiphonelover at 2017-10-3 07:00 \n\n
Umi ...

I have the S2 here, and i don't know what the Plus and Plus E is like but there is a plastic frame between the body and the screen. Its the one thing that makes it not so good in hand (there is edge and not flush) and also make the build quality appear to be below what it is.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 6 Hour Before | Show all posts
Edited by umiphonelover at 2017-10-21 17:35 \n\n
never2fast replied at 2017-10-20 22:39
I have the S2 here, and i don't know what the Plus and Plus E is like but there is a plastic frame ...

Ok thank you for this information !This Is a dealbreaker for me, i have a umi super and the plastic besel came off ather a few weeks, i alreddy asked for it on this forum and now you did confirm it
If there is a plastic besel around the screen to fill the gap between screen and housing i will defenatly not buy it, i will not pay $299 for a phone with such a cheapo finisch
will not whait on the s2 pro and will buy me another phone, some less rom but similar specs for almost half the money !!!

That what i hate about chinese company s hiding such things in pictures and taken at certain angles and photoshopped so it is not clear it has a cheap plastic besel around the screen
they are misleading costumors this way and am thankfull for you`re message , so no  S2 pro for me annymore,
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

!fastreply! Top !return_list!