UMIDIGI S2 | S2 Pro Flagship-grade SONY Dual Camera With Full Screen Display

bencebacsi Post time 2017-9-14 22:19:07 | Show all posts [Copy link]
6 848
View: 848|Reply: 6

[Copy link]
Post time 2017-9-4 03:54:29 | Show all posts |Read mode

UMIDIGI S2 will be available for pre-order from Sep 18th!

Lining up vertically and symmetrically, the SONY IMX258 13MP dual camera setup stands visually attractive on the back of UMIDIGI S2 | S2 Pro. With the full screen display, the dual camera shooting experience is like nothing before. Wider angles and depth of field can be captured on the full screen display, so you can see bigger objects beyond the frames.

Capture bigger pictures with full-screen
The dual camera setup on UMIDIGI S2 | S2 Pro with enhancements in image quality and performance make taking expansive panoramas, group shots and selfies easier than ever. Capture life’s most memorable moments like never before. But what’s more interesting on UMIDIGI S2 | S2 Pro  is that you can make the live images outside your UMIDIGI S2 | S2 as your wallpaper with the full-screen display, so what you’re exercising on your phone is what’s happening around you. Something that is rarely found on other dual camera phones.

2.jpg

Zoom clearer and see more light
UMIDIGI S2 | S2 Pro’s dual camera setup allows you to take quality-guaranteed photos even when zooming in without the quality loss of the photos. The intelligent software works co-operated with the two cameras to measure the depth of fields and find the perfect focus instantly. The darkness makes no issue for UMIDIGI S2 | S2 Pro. The bright f2.0 lens and large pixels bring in more light when the surrounding is dim. What you get in the shot is what you see in real life. You can also find the beautification and Bokeh effect on the UMIDIGI S2 | S2 Pro dual camera setup, so you can get the focus you want before pressing the shutter button.

5.jpg

Find out more about UMIDIGI S2 | S2 Pro here on UMIDIGI website.
Subscribe now to win one free.

1.jpg

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2017-9-4 15:24:58 | Show all posts
Good news, hope the claims about the sony camera on the S2 are true and for real
my umi super suposely also had a good camera in the sales advertisements but it was not and very dissapointing
one drawback about buying the S2 on presale is that there still will be no real revieuws online about this phone
so you will only know what you bought when receiving it.
hope all S2 models will have NFC onboard, the most expensive plus will be to expensive for me to buy
with tax and customfess it will  surely be even more exensive as a real samsung S8 if it will cost $299 or more
a real samsung S8 cost at the moment $499 with $100 cashback from Samsung this month.
as the S2 will be on presale the 18 Th we will know the prize, if it will cost more then $250 it wil make no sence to order one
and with tax and custom fees only be $100 schaper as a real samsung S8 and buying a umidigi will make no sence if the difference in prize
is neglectable. surely because the real S8 has better specs and 2 years full warrantee and better suppurt and comunity

threads

credits

Diamond Member

credits
Post time 2017-9-4 18:53:57 | Show all posts
Edited by amadeumatos at 2017-9-4 18:56 \n\nHello UMIDIGI
Very desapointed so much news about Umidigi S2 and you go and put such a weak CPU: Helio P20 , very bad at least a P25 OR X27 , and no wi-fi ac ....

threads

credits

Diamond Member

credits
Post time 2017-9-4 18:58:42 | Show all posts
rolandvb replied at 2017-9-4 15:24
Good news, hope the claims about the sony camera on the S2 are true and for real
my umi super supose ...

I totally agree with you why dont these mobile phones have 2 years guarantee

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2017-9-4 22:11:07 | Show all posts
Edited by KodiakShadows at 2017-9-5 06:20 \n\n Edited by KodiakShadows at 2017-9-4 22:13 \n\n
amadeumatos replied at 2017-9-4 18:53
Edited by amadeumatos at 2017-9-4 18:56 \n\nHello UMIDIGI
Very desapointed so much news about Umidi ...

This phone comes equipped with a Helio P25 2.6 GHz. About camera I hope this is a good news  The warranty  are  24 months : http://www.umidigi.com/page-newguide.html
I had some problems with UMI Plus E  and not to mention the problem of imaginary Android 7.Luckily I was able to return the phone and get the money back.
I will look at this S2 Pro because I still want to give the brand a chance but always with some mistrust and it will also depend on the price.

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2017-9-7 14:31:17 | Show all posts
How will the camera/microphone respond to loud noises? Will it record decent sound at concerts/house parties? Not that I'm the one standing with my phone up high all the time, but I like to record a nice laser show at a house party every now and then. My current Oneplus One really sucks at recording loud noises.. ;)

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2017-9-14 22:19:07 | Show all posts
Waiting pro version's last price
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

!fastreply! Top !return_list!