2 128
View: 128|Reply: 2

Umi Plus Camera Software Problem

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-8-11 22:26:09 | Show all posts |Read mode
I bought my Umi Plus recently, and from first day i startted getting some issues with camera app. First when i booted the phone it was set up with android 6.0. I opened the camera app and front camera was flipped upside down. I updated the phone on android 7.0 and that fixed it. After maybe 3 days i opened my camera and again, same problem. But this time it was fixed with the simple reboot. And today i opened my camera, it was fine until i tried to open my front camera but option was greyed out, couldnt open it. Tried factory data reset, several reboots but nothing. And then after one reset, old problem came back, frontcamera was flipped and you couldnt access rear camera. I booted safe mode and then it was fine, and then camera app startted crashing. Still not fixed. Im hoping somebody will see this and hopefully fix it with an update.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-8-12 03:44:35 | Show all posts
Please use SPFT and perform full flash!
Here is SPFT instruction
http://community.umidigi.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=11
And here all available ROMs
http://community.umidigi.com/forum-131-1.html

threads

credits

credits
Post time Yesterday  19:05 | Show all posts
Hi! I am so pleased to collect answer of this it. Actually my brother need to know about the answer of this question. Generally I don't recommend to concentrate like these post because I am photographer and all the time read those topics which can improve my skills and reduce my mistake. Same thing my brother have. Who desire to know everything about web and software world. Also his job in software development company UK. So I understand that this website can be useful if he bookmark for future time.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

!fastreply! Top !return_list!