UMIDIGI S2 Pro, World's first 2-day lasting full-screen smartphone announced!

bencebacsi Post time 2017-8-13 05:38:39 | Show all posts [Copy link]
53 5010
View: 5010|Reply: 53

[Copy link]
Post time 2017-8-10 23:50:04 | Show all posts |Read mode

s2pro.jpg

Watch out, goodfellas! Here comes the world's first full-screen smartphone that can last you for 2 days of active use!

UMIDIGI is known for its aggressive approach of combining the latest technology and the most desirable specs! There was some leaked news suggesting that UMIDIGI is working on the first super big battery full-screen phone, which will be released in October. Now we can confirm it! The new model is named UMIDIGI S2 Pro, and is declared to be the world’s first 2-day lasting smartphone! It means 2 days of active use with serious amounts of web browsing, watching videos, game plays, messaging and phone calls.

Official Specs Confirmed!
The UMIDIGI S2 Pro has a massive 5.99” bezel-less screen, enormous 18:9 display taking up almost 90% of the front surface. And here’s the screamer, a 5100mAh battery! UMIDIGI S2 Pro also marks the first full metal unibody full-screen phone, bringing the toughness onto another level. 6GB RAM powered by Helio P25 CPU and 64GB internal memory storage assures the high performance. On the back of UMIDIGI S2 Pro, you will also find a combination of SONY 13MP + 5MP dual camera setup.

Win One For Free!
UMIDIGI S2 Pro is now officially displayed on our website, click in to get the fresh first look and join the giveaway!

Author| Post time 2017-8-22 04:22:57 | Show all posts
escape_kz replied at 2017-8-19 20:48
will be release S2 model and what will be difference vs S2 PRO and S ?

The S2 would be built with the same Helio P20 processor used in Plus E, that can not receive Android 7 (or any later) upgrade, so it's releasing is in consideration. Maybe it won't be released.

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2017-8-12 15:50:44 | Show all posts
Edited by rolandvb at 2017-8-12 16:08 \n\n

I have one remark on the desing of the back of the S2 Pro ,
The 2 camera`s are to disturbing in the desing and looks far to crouwded.
The camera`s placed on top in the corner like on the umidigi Z1 ( 2 in one camera) will be far more atractive to see
This is the first time i have a remark on the looks and design of a Umidigi phone. and i think a lot of people willl agree with me on that point
The 2 big camera`s are taking far to much place in the desingn. looks like a cheaper phone compaired to the z1pro and others on the market, less classy when only seeing the back of the phone
Also it will be awfull see  if the phone will be covered in a protective case with 3 big holes and a small one in it for the flashlight 4 holes in one row is in my opinion to much!
I think my remark makes a lot of sence and hope Umidigi will change the layout of the back cover and will place a 2 in one camera in the corner, like on the Z1 and a lot of other phones,
I think it is not to late to change this
The rest of the looks of the S2 pro is outanding,   

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-8-11 01:40:13 | Show all posts
The specs look very good. Hope it has LTE bands for the US. Then I would not hesitate to get one.

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2017-8-11 05:50:49 | Show all posts
it  will only be THE phone if it will have wifi ac and NFC

threads

credits

Diamond Member

credits
Post time 2017-8-11 08:10:58 | Show all posts
Yes..I hope NFC and WiFi ac is included.

threads

credits

Diamond Member

credits
Post time 2017-8-11 19:06:10 | Show all posts
superx00b replied at 2017-8-11 01:40
The specs look very good. Hope it has LTE bands for the US. Then I would not hesitate to get one.

The specification looks (mostly) very good at UMIDIGI,
but how well the device is actually, still needs to be proven.
Not every device, which is super on the paper,
fulfills in reality the promised functions.
Let us wait until the first devices have been tested by customers.

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2017-8-12 02:04:54 | Show all posts
WOW i saw more pictures of the new annouced Umidigi S2 pro, it has the looks the spec and a massive battery that will last for 2 days of use 6 gig ram/ 64 rom and a Helio P25 Octa core 2.6GHz processor a almost 6 inch 18:9 screen with a super resolution of Full HD+ 2160 x 1080 pixels  .My hope is for wifi AC and NFC in the final specs, if it will not have wifi AC and NFC it will be a missed chance to beat all competition and make a full equipped and featured phone,
UMIDIGI-S2-Pro-1-707x1024j.jpg
UMIDIGI-S2-Pro-2-1024x620.jpg
Screenshot_8.jpg
umidigi-s2-front.jpg

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-8-13 02:08:15 | Show all posts
Until someone offers owners of UMI Plus E some compensation I do not trust any marketing here.

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2017-8-13 04:39:53 | Show all posts
Edited by rolandvb at 2017-8-13 05:02 \n\n

Listen this is not marketing, i posted this as a proud owner of a Umi Super, the best phone i had untill now!
i had a HTC Nokia Elephone and the umi super is superiour to all phones i had  the last HTC costed me 2 times what i payed for the umi super also for the nokia.
I had a issue with my umi super,. a piece of the bezel came off on one corner ,caused buy the protectve case.
i contacted Banggood the seller and thy gave me 50 euro refund,and could even get it repaired on they re cost even iin my own country the Netherlands.!!!
and they woudl pay the costs!!
The pictures you are seeing are not promotion from Umidigi I posted them because i am very enthousiastic about this phone and i am just a costumor!

If you have some problems with you`re Umi Plus E you will have to contact you`re seller, the seller does handle the warranty, it has always been that way that the seller handles the issues and warranty,
not the producer or factory of the phone, this is the same for every brand you will buy
If you are not happy and have issues or something broke within one year of warranty contact the seller, if it is a good one you will be conpensated or they will repair it!
so don`t blame Umidigi for that, it is you who have to take action, i did and was satisfied with the solution .

Every brand has sometimes some issues even top brands like samsung or apple and other top brands,
with some perserverance and a good explanation of the problems with you`re phone contact you`re seller and don`t blame UMIDIGI.
IF you read all my other posts you will now i am very critical about things, this forum is meant to give input and ideas to Umidigi and other members
Opinions matters because umidigi is contsantly probing costumors so see they re wishes and is in they`re own interest!
Are Umidigi phones are always without ussues NO, this counts for every brand on the market even the most expensive ones
A friend bought a samsung and the screen stopped working, the samsung sceens where not available for repair, it even hit the news on Tv in the Netherlands,
so stop complaining on umidigi`s site and contact you`re seller ,the seller is responable for the warranty and have to solve you`re problems, not Umidigi!
Just contact you`re seller and problems will be solved, repaired or you `will be compensated, in my case Bangood did and the problem was solved in 24 hours !!

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-8-13 05:38:39 | Show all posts
I wish new phones didn't get released so much. I might have bought this over the z1 pro because of that massive battery and the great screen res. Then again, I hate rear fingerprint sensor and no AMOLED display.
123456Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

!fastreply! Top !return_list!