View: 55|Reply: 0

UMI PLUS don't recharge

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-8-10 23:27:15 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi!
I have bought UMI PLUS smartphone on Nov 12,2016 at JoyBuy. It worked fine, until several days ago, when cable began to lose contact during recharging. Yesterday it suddenly went off during recharging from 53%. I wasn't able to turn it on for several minutes, then it started working, and shown 100% battery charge. After few minutes phone again turned off. When I was able to start it several time it either show 1%, or 100% battery charge. But when it is turned off, battery shows 0%, and don't increase. Anyway, I made factory reset, but problem haven't changed. Finally phone stopped to show anything. Even red LED, when phone is plugged do not light anymore. I tried to change cable, and red LED sometimes shine for few seconds, and then dies. In shop, where I wanted to buy new cable, they tested, that original cable don't work, but phone also don't charge with any new cable. In service they told me, that phone only gets 0.1 A, and there is problem with battery. What should I do? My UMI PLUS is only 9 month old.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

!fastreply! Top !return_list!