$99 Full screen bezel-less smartphone - UMIDIGI Crystal is back in the game!

bencebacsi Post time 2017-8-9 09:52:36 | Show all posts [Copy link]
66 3038
Author: bencebacsi

$99 Full screen bezel-less smartphone - UMIDIGI Crystal is back in the game!

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-8-8 17:16:57 | Show all posts
bencebacsi replied at 2017-8-8 03:00
Dear Users,

The specifications of UMIDIGI Crystal got officially released today here: http://www.um ...

Will the discount prices only be available on AliExpress? If that's the case it's just not worth it, adding import taxes (which can be avoided on gearbest and banggood) will make it more expensive than buying in those stores at the regular price.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-8-8 18:40:57 | Show all posts
bencebacsi replied at 2017-8-8 03:00
Dear Users,

The specifications of UMIDIGI Crystal got officially released today here: http://www.um ...

Hi Bencebacsi, Crystal's specifications are visible on the gear best website since 2 months ago.
The other problems are:
1 Buy from Italy costs more for customs
2 Buying Umidigi on Amazone it is getting dearer (Z1 pro Z1 Zpro Umi Max Umi plus E) etc.
3 I bought Umi Max (5 months ago):It worked well up to three days ago, now problems with micro sd (losing memory sd pro) discontinuous battery
Wi fi throws it.
4 I bought Umi Plus E(3 months ago): problems with fingerprint sensor activate in pants pocket and in other situations even if blocked control.Discontinuous battery. Wi fi throws it.No Android 7 and old security pach.
I think I'm very unlucky with Umidigi phones.
Best Regards.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-8-9 02:31:00 | Show all posts
Will the device be available on GearBest too, at the pre-order price?
I would like to buy the Crystal, but only if it becomes available on GearBest the next few days, otherwise on Banggood or Aliexpress it's not worth it.
If it's not going to be, then I will have to buy another edge-less phone from there, which are even cheaper.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-8-9 02:36:24 | Show all posts
Looks nice $159 for 4gb version, I'll wait see how people rate it before jumping on the glitter trial

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-8-9 03:19:19 | Show all posts
actually there are a lot of cheaper alternatives. I would only consider buying the Crystal because it has no button in the front, but only for $139, not $159 (not including shipping).
There are many edge-less models for $109 currently, which makes a $50 difference.

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2017-8-9 04:29:40 | Show all posts
Edited by rolandvb at 2017-8-9 04:37 \n\n
If you want to buy a umidigi crystal 4 gig ram 64 rom, be fast it is for presale at banggood already
for 120 euro, the umidigi introduction prize will be higher for the 4 gog /64 rom version, the same as with the z1
the so called presale prize for the z1 was a joke because it was available also at bangood for less as thge link they gave us
so buy a crystal 4 gig ram/ 64 rom at banggood now,

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-8-9 05:19:26 | Show all posts
If I buy it from banggood it would cost $139 + $16 shipping + $30 import tax = $185, which is a lot more than $129 it should actually cost.
Currently, the Leagoo Kiicaa Mix has almost the same parameters and costs $109 with no additional costs. The Vkworld Mix also costs the same. Umidigi Crystal may be just a bit better, but not worth $80 more. I already pre-ordered the Kiicaa, but I would cancel it if the Umidigi Crystal would be available on Gearbest for a good price, but it's not, and Gearbest support also can't give me more information.
Thats why I asked here if it's going to be available soon there, because if the Kiicaa is shipped, I won't need the Crystal anymore.

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2017-8-9 07:06:41 | Show all posts
ok different situation banggood for me it is free shipping  to the the netherlands and we always have to pay 21 % tax and customsfees ,only when ordering in europe i would not to have to pay tax
but it stays the same because when ordering in europe the prizes are $50 higher, they included the import tax ,so for it stays the same ordering in chiina or in europe .  we always have to pay 21 % tax if something come out of the EU.

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2017-8-9 07:10:01 | Show all posts
at gearbest the kiika costs only $1 less as the crystal
 Author| Post time 2017-8-9 09:52:36 | Show all posts
MDR replied at 2017-8-8 18:40
Hi Bencebacsi, Crystal's specifications are visible on the gear best website since 2 months ago.
T ...

Hi,
On Gearbest they published the expected (not announced) specs of the first release of Crystal, that later got terminated due network signal reception issues. You still can see the same product pages on gearbest.com. Now it's a new Crystal with almost the same specs but with a somewhat different look.
I don't really understand the term "discontinuous battery" but your issues with your other devices probably can be fixed. Please report your issues in the appropriate product sections.
Thank you for your support.

1234567Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

!fastreply! Top !return_list!