$99 Full screen bezel-less smartphone - UMIDIGI Crystal is back in the game!

bencebacsi Post time 2017-8-8 16:02:36 | Show all posts [Copy link]
131 5292
Author: bencebacsi

$99 Full screen bezel-less smartphone - UMIDIGI Crystal is back in the game!

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2017-8-7 14:03:52 | Show all posts
I don`t understand why we AS INSIDERS are stilll whaiting on the full  specs of the Crystal and Crystal Pro while these are alreaddy known and on presale at Banggood with all the specs and pictures for everiyne to see,
in would also like to know if the Crystal plus with 6 gig ram and 128 rom and 6 inch screen is going to be released
i would like to have the plus and i can only spend my money one time and i donm`t want to take teh risk to orde a pro and a few weeks later the plus will be introduced, in my opinion we have te be informed about all models thet will be released with te specs,
they ar alreddy known,so why not giving us the information??

https://www.banggood.com/search/ ... html?usid=117310698

threads

credits

Diamond Member

credits
Post time 2017-8-7 16:06:42 | Show all posts
rolandvb replied at 2017-8-7 14:03
I don`t understand why we AS INSIDERS are stilll whaiting on the full  specs of the Crystal and Crys ...

UMIDIGI anounced that the CRYSTALS the specs would be released on the 7th , and would be on pre sale on the 15th , so everything is opposite from what they say ?
Yes i would also like to know about the PLUS ?

threads

credits

credits

Warmest Heart UMIerUMIer

Post time 2017-8-7 17:21:02 | Show all posts
terrible specs ....1.5? ok for the price... but people that want performance this is not the phone to buy

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-8-8 01:44:40 | Show all posts
Hi, can you please release a version with a better cpu, please!!!
I love this phone but the cpu u've choosen really ruins all the good things of this phone!

Thanks

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-8-8 02:43:27 | Show all posts
Hello what are exact specs for rear camera, there is stated only 13+5 MP Samsung.  ??

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2017-8-8 02:51:06 | Show all posts
please remove the link of the ugly Ulefone S8 Pro 4.
1 it is not apropriate to post a link from another brand phone on the umidigi forum
2  the Ulefone S8 Pro 4 is not compairable with a umidigi Crystal at all, the ulefone has no looks and is a normal model and nothing special
3 The umidigi is standing out in looks and will have better build quality
4 the crystal with these looks and finish has a good balanced prize, unfortunatly it has only a 3000mA/h battery and less specs then some other
similar models for sale., But for the prize it is ok! and the crystal looks far better as  others, don`t forget that it is far more expensive to make a phone with the finish it has in glass
5 if the umidigi would have a x 25 or higher processor and 6 gig ram and a bigger battery it would cost $199
6 the UMIDIGI Crystal 5.5 inch 4GB RAM 64GB ROM MTK6750T Octa core 4G Smartphone cost $120 at banggood and think for that prize
you will get stunning looks and balanced specs.
7 the Crystal will come wiith the Umi OS and will be optimized , with optimization a phone can be  faster as a not optimized  os phone with a faster PCU ,so for that money in my opinion there is nothing to complain for that prize.

personally i would rather have seen a more expensive Crystal with better specs, like 6 gig  and faster processor, bigger battery and 6 inch screen, maybe it will come in a Crystal Plus version package, i hate it to not be informed about the plus and if or when it will be announced or released
Umidigi knows alreaddy and the 6 inch version is alreddy made ,and even WAS for presale on some stores
so why not tell us when it will come,AND THE SPECS IT WILL HAVE i have to make a choice so i will not buy a new phone untill it is clear if the plus version will be relaeased or not, if not i will buy another phone and say goodbuye to umidigi, we are not informed and phones are alreddy in presale at stores and have enough of these practices, we are giving input on this forum AND we are TREATED LIKE RETARDS
 Author| Post time 2017-8-8 03:00:27 | Show all posts
Dear Users,

The specifications of UMIDIGI Crystal got officially released today here: http://www.umidigi.com/page-umidigi_crystal_specification.html
Also, the pre-sale is going to officially start on 15th August, the discounted prices will be available from that date for a limited time and amount of orders.
ali_crystal.jpg
Due to the decreasing conversion rate of the USD, the discounted prices has been slightly corrected.
Crystal 2GB: https://goo.gl/hs82Eo
Crystal 4GB: https://goo.gl/hTxBdT

Now the goal of these two versions of UMIDIGI Crystal is to offer the cheapest but still useful solutions of bezel-less smartphones. All the other competitors are much more expensive, even with just HD screens while even the cheaper version of UMIDIGI Crystal features a Full HD screen.
This design cannot work covered by a metallic case (antenna signal issue), so the metallic Crystal Pro has been terminated, it won't be released.
Crystal Plus or any higher specs version of UMIDIGI Crystal has been postponed for an unknown time but you can expect one ore more higher performance versions in the future. Maybe next year only. It is not a promise, of course!

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-8-8 05:43:25 | Show all posts
bencebacsi replied at 2017-8-8 03:00
Dear Users,

The specifications of UMIDIGI Crystal got officially released today here: http://www.um ...

oh damn.. i wont sleep tonight.. the best looking phone.. whit such cpu..
i would even pay 50 or 100$ more for a good one
.. ill wait hoping in better specs.. hopefully sooner than later ehhhhh

threads

credits

Diamond Member

credits
Post time 2017-8-8 10:54:52 | Show all posts
No NFC, AC WiFi? Looking forward to this on the Crystal.. But guess it won't happen.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-8-8 16:02:36 | Show all posts
Is there any other color? I don't like black
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

!fastreply! Top !return_list!