$99 Full screen bezel-less smartphone - UMIDIGI Crystal is back in the game!

bencebacsi Post time 2017-7-30 11:15:36 | Show all posts [Copy link]
65 2923
View: 2923|Reply: 65

$99 Full screen bezel-less smartphone - UMIDIGI Crystal is back in the game!

[Copy link]
Post time 2017-7-26 07:51:07 | Show all posts |Read mode

$99 Full screen bezel-less smartphone
UMIDIGI Crystal is back in the game!

Full specifications will be announced on the 7th August, pre-sale will start on the 15th August.

Umidigi Crystal-1.jpg

The full screen smartphone UMIDIGI Crystal, the first Sub-$100 Mix on the market wants you to think outside the box, and will tell you about your world in the box later this week!
After two months of hard work in order to perfect the details of UMIDIGI’s first full screen smartphone, the UMIDIGI Crystal finally enters the last production stage.

UMIDIGI Crystal is set to use a high quality Full HD SHARP® Display, so your perception of how images can look on a phone will change forever: being an almost bezel-less device, all your contents, from photos and videos to your favorite websites and apps will be at the centre of your attention.
For unprecedented toughness and beauty, UMIDIGI Crystal almost designed itself: both sides of the phone are made of premium 2.5D Lumia glass.

Umidigi Crystal-2.jpg

Full specification will be announced on 7th of August and pre-sale will start on 15th August.
Stay tuned for our next story “What we’ve been doing?”

Subscribe on http://www.umidigi.com/page-umidigi_crystal_activity.html to get the chance to buy UMIDIGI Crystal for $99; or join our Think outside the box best story contest now to win one for free!

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2017-7-26 17:42:40 | Show all posts
Thank you bencebacsi for this good news that i was whaiting for ,i was afraid the crystal would be canceled as model
because so many other new models came out while the crystal should already been realesed before the others.
i guess there where some problems from supplyers,maybe had to wait longer on the screen from the supplyer and
longer as planned.
Hope the crystal will not only have the looks but also will have good specs l ,it would be a big dissapointment if the crystal woud have less then a 2,3 ghz octacore processor and also hoping for nfc, but i think that for nfc you will have to use another processor that is not so conveniant for umidigi otherwize the other new models surely also would have been equipped with nfc, for us in europe we need that for payment transactiions and very important and in fact the only important feature that is missing untill now on a umiidigi phone.
I hope i will be one of the first that will be a proud owner of a umidigi Crystal , the only reason i woud not buy one is because it will have less specs then others brand similar phones, so i hope the specs will be released soon so i can make my choice,

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-7-27 04:32:08 | Show all posts
I hope the camera is good enough also at low light and video should have atleast 120 fps for slow motion. This would be great.
I really wait for the specs.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-7-28 00:41:33 | Show all posts
O design já é lindo!.. Espero que que venha com configurações surpreendentes e que a Umidigi der mais atenção as câmeras, imagine esse Cristal nos entregar uma câmera emblemática... Vamos ver

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2017-7-28 07:36:05 | Show all posts
the crystal of $99 will be all be about looks and with just moderate specs, only 2 gig ram and 16 rom and a smaller battery as predecessors
the cpu will be a x25 so that will do.
The almost real thing would be a crystal pro plus with 6 gig ram at least 64 rom and dual camera with a 6 inch screen and a faster cpu
and some extra features but a phone like that will cost i think  just over $200 .buty fore that prize there would be defenatly also a bigger battery
one thing is very anoying about umidigi that they suddenly out of teh blue they come with new models en there is a risk juist as you ordered a new umnidigi phone the`re will come a crystal 2 in a month or 2 without informoing us in advanceand you will hate the phone you just ordered, that is somthing that i don`t like about umidigi, why not present a production plan of new models when known,but i think they think there is a risks the just other relased phones will not be sold anymore

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-7-28 17:03:04 | Show all posts
Here’s what I find most fascinating Smartphone, UMIDIGI never stops thinking about what’s possible and how it might stretch the boundaries of where and how Crystal finds its way into the world. I believe in knowing where the box is and going In and Out at will. Guys say hello to the Bezelless new era smartphone. Thank you!

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-7-28 17:03:59 | Show all posts
Here’s what I find most fascinating Smartphone, UMIDIGI never stops thinking about what’s possible and how it might stretch the boundaries of where and how Crystal finds its way into the world. I believe in knowing where the box is and going In and Out at will. Guys say hello to the Bezelless new era smartphone. Thank you!

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2017-7-28 19:35:18 | Show all posts
this is not stretching boundries, it is only copying what others alreddy made only with lesser specs with a better prize and looks
There are so many choices that making you`re choice can be difficult, umidigi makes it easyer
the looks are ofthen better and specs sufiiciant and in ballance for the prize they are sold for.
Looks are on of the most important thing for a phone .
i prefer to have a good looking phone with less specs als a ugly phone with better ones
 Author| Post time 2017-7-29 07:05:00 | Show all posts
rolandvb replied at 2017-7-28 19:35
this is not stretching boundries, it is only copying what others alreddy made only with lesser specs ...

"...it is only copying what others already made..."
At this point I must argue with you even from my personal aspect, not only as a representative of umidigi. This kind of bezel-less design is a new standard on the market. It's an idea but not a product itself that you can copy, not even a specific technology. The Crystal follows this idea but the product itself is the result of an original development. Or we could cite many other standards. For example, Apple was the first one that started to use capacitive touch panels on their smartphones. Today all smartphones are made with capacitive touch screens. That's not just an idea but a certain technology. Does it mean, each smartphone maker copies the iPhone? You can say yes of course, but in that case such an opinion doesn't really mean anything.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-7-30 11:15:36 | Show all posts
Does anyone know if the Crystal  be able to use in the USA's celullar networks?
1234567Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

!fastreply! Top !return_list!