View: 988|Reply: 9

C Note 2 on the way and NOTHING about the Crystal

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2017-7-6 02:38:39 | Show all posts |Read mode
I was looking at the Umidigi Website and to my surprize the Umdigi C Note 2 is on the way
A C Note 2 with some better specs unfortumatly i am sure the prize will also will be lot higher.

It is totally quiet and there is no news at all about the Crystal and as custumor i would like be be informed, the Crystal should have been released before the Z1 and Z1 pro
and was even on presale at gearbest
and now there questionmark on the pic of the Crytal on the umidigi site
I would like to know if the crystal is only prosponed or if it will never come and canceled????

The C note 2 will be a attractive phone if the prize will be modereate one , think it will be surely apealing to a lot of costumors
if it will not be made to expensive for the specs like the z1
The polycarbonate back is a very good choice, i was operator at General Electrics and made polycarbonate myself and i can tell it is stronger then metal and it is lighter
The choice to make a own OS (that surely will be only a shell on top of android 7 ) is in my opinion not a a very good choice
Maybe this will be a os that will contain some tweaks for batterylife and some optimisations if this OS (shell) will have a stunning look this can also be
very appealing to buyers.

I need a new phone, the z and z1 where way to exensive for me to buy and whaiting on the Crystal and i am afraid i am whaiting for nothing
So Umidigi please inform, us about the Crystal and if it will come and how long it will take to be released or if it will never come because i will not whait undefenatly

threads

credits

Diamond Member

credits
Post time 2017-8-14 21:44:52 | Show all posts
I receieved my UMIDIGI C NOTE 2 today it looks very nice , it should have the red colour though , i love the red colour i recieved a BLUE one ...

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2017-7-6 02:44:19 | Show all posts
I've seen the C note 2 as well and it lookd amazing
For the crystal, they said it should be released around August, hopefully.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-7-6 10:07:13 | Show all posts
mrwine replied at 2017-7-6 02:44
I've seen the C note 2 as well and it lookd amazing
For the crystal, they said it should be release ...

Right....!

"Should be" released and not "Will be" released...big difference there...but hey, good luck waiting another 2 month and at the end being dissapointed with the results.

Hope never dies...right?...lol
Umidigi just got me to run away from it. Worse communication (none) i have ever experienced.

Bye bye...not buy buy

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
 Author| Post time 2017-7-11 14:17:43 | Show all posts
Now i see they moved the crystal and moved it from place with a questionmark behind phones that has alreaddy been released
and have to search for it to see,so kind of hiding it now
So i have the impression it will not come at all or will take a long time to be released, august is aroud the corner and no news at all.
i am almost sure it will not be released in august and maybe never will come out, it will never cost $99 as published and is impossible
for the prize with decent sepcs.
If the umi crsytal would have specs like a doogee mix it will surely cost around $250 dollars, the prizes of umidigi are becoming higher and higher with specs that are less then other brands ,only the looks are better. i have teh impression now umidigi is more focussing on teh looks of a phone instead of the sepcs, But i don`t care anymore ,there are enough other brands to pic from now with a better prize VS specs and better support

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
 Author| Post time 2017-7-12 23:00:09 | Show all posts
Edited by rolandvb at 2017-7-12 23:05 \n\nAnother new phone anounced the umidigi S, still no Crystal
weard??? i guess it will never come
phones we never heard of suddenly appear while teh crsytal seems to be dead
i guess there where supply problems for the screen an could not obtain them,
not very clever , when you want to realese a phone it is normal to do recearch first if parts are available

The scrystal would be a bestseller instead of that they are comming with a Z1 that is less in specs as the Z
and way to expensive and noboddy was waiting and hoping for,

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-7-13 05:59:52 | Show all posts
Its like they forgot all about the crystal, my guess is they are having problems completing the phone. Umidigi phones look awesome but since I live in the USA, these phones are pretty much useless without the LTE bands that are in use here.

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2017-7-13 16:10:44 | Show all posts
Guys, don't be naive.
Umidigi would not be the first company to make glamourous announcement, claiming somethig amazing will be revealed and/or released, and once buzz is done, once they gotr what they were aiming at (gaining notoriety and being spotted by online blogs or infos mags) all of a sudden everything disappear, and what is indeed released is much more standard, not to say basic !
Just check all the advertising and marketing campaigns, all of these "announcement", and the final customer reviews on this forum...
I too was excited about this crystal pro stuff. As I was for my Plus E, as lots of people were by other devices. But be smart....

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-7-14 03:03:05 | Show all posts
Now no.1  Umi S

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-7-14 13:04:57 | Show all posts
UMIDigi is turning into a joke of a company.  Every 3 weeks they release a new phone  WTF???  Why not concentrate on releasing a phone with good specs and a great camera?  Instead they keep hyping the masses with free giveaways of phone with no specs.  The only thing they offer the consumer is that they are pretty or possibly have a big battery.  Look at the new S, no specs at all just pretty colours.  Fabulous, cause that's what I want with my phone after I put a protective case on it!!!!  I already bought the Plus E and it has turned out to be a decent phone once you install a good camera app, it takes pretty nice pictures.  I was hoping the Crystal with Snapdragon 835 was going to be a reality but it seems like a clever marketing scheme to hype everyone again.  If UMIDigi doesn't listening to it's customers they won't be around to much longer.  Xiaomi they are definitely not.  We'll see if admin deletes this post as they did with my other one about the S
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

!fastreply! Top !return_list!