3 252
View: 252|Reply: 3

UMI Plus Grey vs Gold

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-6-29 02:45:16 | Show all posts |Read mode
I'm about to buy the UMI Plus from amazon UK and was going to choose gold as it seemed sleeker and well the colour didn't matter too much to me. However I found out that the dimensions of the phone were different and that the grey version was almost 300 grams heavier. So you'd think well I should go for the lighter one, however I saw people complain that their gold versions bent after a few weeks so I thought that might be due to the different size of the phone. Could anyone clarify the difference in dimensions and what they mean for each colour so I can decide which one to get; thank you.

threads

credits

credits
 Author| Post time 2017-6-29 02:50:22 | Show all posts
Here are the comparisons from the site (gold is on the right):

And also attached is a picture of a bent gold phone, the reviewer says that "After two weeks the phone bent from overheating."

Bend

Bend

Size

Size

threads

credits

Diamond Member

credits
Post time 2017-7-4 02:55:02 | Show all posts
Hi there. Both phones are identical! I have both. I can't see any reason why one would be more durable than the other.

I would however recommend spending more and getting a Z1 which ship with Android 7, the Plus works ok on the stock 6, but constantly wants to update to 7, and is not stable after this upgrade.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-7-5 00:29:30 | Show all posts

Hello everyone, Blocked UMI Plus google account, Who can help solve the problem? My phone has all the documents and a box
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

!fastreply! Top !return_list!