11 889
View: 889|Reply: 11

Plz help umi or i'm sure you'll lose

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-5-5 16:23:19 | Show all posts |Read mode
what are you trying to do UMi????? i bought a super for my fiance and plus E for me!!!!! after 2 months battery start draining so fast!!! no support from you!!!!promises for Android updates but nothing here yet!!!maybe we should throw those phones and go back for Xiaom

threads

credits

credits
 Author| Post time 2017-5-29 01:00:35 | Show all posts
so ? are you still waiting Mediatek for resources?
Post time 2017-5-5 18:45:44 | Show all posts
Hi,
A higher battery drain can be caused by multiple reasons. One or more apps running in the background or a specific setting of the system can cause a high CPU usage. I suggest you to install a battery analyzing app like GSam Battery Monitor or 3C Battery Monitor Widget to get detailed battery usage statistics, that can help to find the battery draining apps. If you don't mind to lose your user data, it's recommended to perform a factory data reset in 'Settings --> Backup & reset' to get a clean state of the system software.It is also UMIDIGI's interest to release an Android 7.x upgrade for UMi Plus E. Once we get the needed resources from MediaTek, we can release the first beta version in a week. However, without those resource, it's impossible to start our work, it's not about UMi's decision. The core of the issue is the specific RAM configuration (6GB dual channel LPDDR4) used in UMi Plus E. Other manufacturers use only 3-4GB of single channel LPDDR3 RAM chips with the Helio P20 processor, and MediaTek has released the Android 7.0 SDK for that RAM configuration only.
About the support: if you described what you expect as support, maybe we could help you.

Best regards,
Ben, UMIDIGI Team

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-8-24 19:09:56 | Show all posts
Don't be an angry friend, UMI is a reliable brand, I am sure they won't be leaving you in this problem. I have noticed that most newly launched sets and phones may come up with some issue that company couldn't find out. Such issues are reported by users to the support so they fix them in the next production coming. Therefore I don't make purchases of newly launched phones.
SEO Services

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-8-24 21:46:39 | Show all posts
Edited by Hannfi86 at 2017-8-24 21:48 \n\nHi,

I'm with elieyou. The UMI Team doesn't offer any support in a serious way. What happened: I owned the UMI Super: The StockRom wasn't good so I tried a CustomROM. In the end, the answer from UMI  why Rooting/custom ROMs didn't went well was : Mediatek :-) Same as elieyou.

Now I own the Z1Pro. Really great device. Good Job UMI. But I dropped it, now the screen is broken (MY FAULT). But can't get any spare parts ! Nowhere! Umi Doesn't offer a support contact and always blames Mediatek or "the reseller". Thats pretty poor.

In the end: Nice good device for a very good price. But loosely bad support from UMI . Hey guys- it isn't always Mediatk's fault !!!!!

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-8-24 21:48:25 | Show all posts
So,, Thatswhy I never will buy UMI again
Post time 2017-8-26 05:07:32 | Show all posts
Hannfi86 replied at 2017-8-24 21:46
Edited by Hannfi86 at 2017-8-24 21:48 \n\nHi,

I'm with elieyou. The UMI Team doesn't offer any sup ...

But as you mentioned already that was your fault caused screen to crack.
Here you can buy screens and you can replace yourself or give to local repairing centre
https://m.aliexpress.com/search.htm?keywords=Umi+z+LCD+#/

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-8-28 14:18:46 | Show all posts
MarcinP replied at 2017-8-26 05:07
But as you mentioned already that was your fault caused screen to crack.
Here you can buy screens ...

HI,

thx for the tip with aliexpress.com. I've been searching now for days in all the shops, but no parts for the Z1. Only for the (older) Z models.

Something to add: The UMI Super got soon problems with the SD/ SIM slot. Which caused multiple errors a day that " SD-card has been replaced" / "SIM-Card has been changed".... That Hardware issue was the reason I bought the Z1 Pro. Both UMIs got issues with bluetooth connection (audio streaming). Which I can definitively blame the UMIs because on the same devices (Bluetooth speaker from Philips and Bluetooth kit for my car) other phones (3x Android/ 1 x Iphone) didn't have that problem. In my opinion, this issus get worse since Andoid 7.x on the UMI-devices, but maybe that's a coincidence.

Post time 2017-8-29 03:21:09 | Show all posts
Hannfi86 replied at 2017-8-28 14:18
HI,

thx for the tip with aliexpress.com. I've been searching now for days in all the shops, but n ...

Unfortunately Umidigi Z1 and Z1 Pro parts are not available yet. I thought that you looking for Z version. Sorry for misunderstood.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2018-9-18 19:35:53 | Show all posts
Umidigi is a Chinese Mobile Phone firm based in Shenzhen City. Umidigi mainly designs smartphones. It was registered in Feb 2012 and their first phone was launched in July of that year, which was known as the Umi X1. Umidigi is known for its low-priced devices. Umidigi has recently began operations in Bangladesh.

Signature: Are you looking rent a car Dubai service?
12Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMIDIGI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

Quick Reply Top Back to list