Introducing UMIDIGI

bencebacsi Post time 2016-12-29 16:02:14 | Show all posts [Copy link]
2 1516
View: 1516|Reply: 2

Introducing UMIDIGI

[Copy link]
Post time 2016-12-23 15:56:25 | Show all posts |Read mode

Introducing UMIDIGI

2016 was a breakthrough year for UMi but we never seize to settle, in 2017 we're going to set out anew with the new logo - UMIDIGI.
UMIDIGI stands for UMI Digital, our exploration and innovation in the realm of digital products.

This new identity clearly tells who we are, what we do, and our vision into the future.
The previous success of smartphone products is the foundation upon which we thrive into more varieties of digital product lines, such as Robots, Smart Bluetooth Headsets, Smart Home and more.
The Bauhaus inspired new logo design, adopts simpler stroke and form as to generate more technological perception and openness, and a hint on the tagline “form follows function”, a principle associates with modern industrial design.

It is our mission is to grow steadily from a smartphone oriented manufacturer to a compelling digital tech company, with our products and service to be further enhanced, optimized and always on the cutting edge.

threads

credits

Diamond Member

credits
Post time 2016-12-24 03:07:13 | Show all posts
Nice to see that umi is exploring other grounds. I wish them luck.
As a side note I would say that Umidigi should make customer service priority number one. (Personally never needed to contact umi but the internet is full of stories) please take this as a positive remark. "With great power comes great responsibility"  

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2016-12-29 16:02:14 | Show all posts
i wish to get a UMI Z Pro, but can't pay for full priCe, can UMI offer a 150 to me specially ,as i am a student... please at least student price
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

!fastreply! Top !return_list!