5 Features you want to know about UMIDIGI S2 before buy...

bencebacsi Post time 2017-9-22 14:08:10 | Show all posts  Close [Copy link]
29 1995
View: 1995|Reply: 29

5 Features you want to know about UMIDIGI S2 before buy...

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-9-20 08:40:09 | Show all posts |Read mode

5 Features you absolutely positively want to know about UMIDIGI S2 before buying it

UMIDIGI S2 First impression:

UMIDIGI S2 costs hundreds less at $229.99, however, there’re limited 3000pcs offer $50 discout to pre-order at Gearbest now
First come first serve.

3000pcs.jpg

18:9 Immersive display, The game changer!
This year, smartphone displays with 18:9 aspect ratio have been empowering new flagship products from top brands such as LG Electronics and Samsung Electronics.
The longer, narrower 18:9 aspect ratio (compared to the 16:9 that had been the standard for years) is the new standard for mobile screens that LG V30 and Samsung Galaxy S8 pioneered earlier this year.

UMIDIGI S2 is one of the first Chinese devices to go this route.

pasted image 0.jpg

The first 6inch Display with 5.5inch Size
One of the other key feature why we think 18:9 aspect ratio display will be the game changer is that Going 18:9 allows devices to achieve a larger screen without making the phone wider. A phone that's not as wide horizontally is much easier to grip and use.
UMIDIGI S2 is the first smartphone built with 6inch Display while keeping 5.5inch Size.

pasted image 0 (1).jpg

The first Full Metal unibody design, a sense of perfectionism
UMIDIGI S2 is the first 18:9 aspect ratio full display smartphone that is designed with full metal unibody. The idea of using metal is that makes S2 exceptionally well, makes S2 stand out from the crowd, a product that resonate a sense of perfectionism.

pasted image 0 (2).jpg

5100mAh Huge Battery , voted by 80% users
According to our latest users survey, more than 80% of those who voted agreed that battery life was of the utmost importance. This is no surprise, as it seems everyone these days has to carry around a charging cable or portable charging pack. Even fast charging doesn't help if a battery's capacity isn't large enough to last through a day.

One of our top commenters on the poll, made a great point by saying his priority is "Removable battery not just battery life." Another user said that he carries a couple of extra battery packs.
UMIDIGI S2 is designed to pack with 5100mAh huge battery which enables you to go through the most smartphone demanding day without to worry running out of power. Furthermore, 5100mAh battery is by far the biggest capacity you can put into a 18:9 screen-to-body ratio smartphone without sacrificing the design and handhold feeling.

1-1.jpg

Limited $50 OFF, first come first serve
For those who want the new-age slim bezel designs, but don't want to, or cannot, pay the high prices, there are options.

UMIDIGI has always stood for value. We sell premium phones without the premium price tag. UMIDIGI S2 costs hundreds less at $229.99, however, there’re limited 3000pcs offer $50 discout to pre-order at Gearbest now : https://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_748533.html
First come first serve.

Even for the Pro version, UMIDIGI S2 Pro cost only $299.99, which is now available to be subscribed at UMIDIGI's official website: www.umidigi.com , to keep posted with the latest deals for its pre-sale on October 13.
Use all the money you saved and put it towards into your piggybank for another day.

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-9-21 05:12:05 | Show all posts
All of those specs are good and all but without LTE bands for the US market, I don't think these phones will sell very well here.

threads

credits

Diamond Member

credits
Post time 2017-9-20 22:26:18 | Show all posts
And after a few months no support from umidigi anymore?

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2017-9-21 00:09:22 | Show all posts
bapje replied at 2017-9-20 23:45
i did order the S2 and canceled the order and alreddy got my money back , this phone will never ge ...

Have you heard about the not wired second camera of your new phone? Check it.
I bought a S2 but hate umidigi lies too.

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2017-9-21 00:10:15 | Show all posts
Were can i buy an s2 tempered glass cover?
 Author| Post time 2017-9-21 06:38:16 | Show all posts
superx00b replied at 2017-9-21 05:12
All of those specs are good and all but without LTE bands for the US market, I don't think these pho ...

The Pro version will support the US LTE bands.
 Author| Post time 2017-9-22 04:58:09 | Show all posts
Truch replied at 2017-9-21 00:09
I bought a S2 but h ...

Which phone are you talking about?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-9-22 05:29:50 | Show all posts
Truch replied at 2017-9-21 00:09
I bought a S2 but h ...

There is no any lie.
Second camera is used as light sensor and gives more light coming to sensor in dark conditions also is focusing background on different conditions.
Nobody advertised that you can taking pictures on both cameras

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-9-22 06:40:55 | Show all posts
Edited by bapje at 2017-9-22 07:34 \n\nhello Bencebacsi .

please dont remove this post and give answer to my questions on this forum!!

i am no fool and no liar, i read mixed messages and read with my own eyes that the s2 would get umidigi android 7 OS !!
but is removed aftherwards like my posts are removed!!

i am quoting you`re own words!!

The S2 would be built with the same Helio P20 processor used in Plus E, that can not receive Android 7 (or any later) upgrade, so it's releasing is in consideration. Maybe it won't be released.

The umidigi S also has the same P 20 processor ,how can it be it has android 7 on it if it is not possible to update a Helio p 20 phone to android 7??

Conclusion one or the other is true, or it is still possible to update the S2 to android 7 and umidigi won`t update it ,or the umidugi S has a fake android 7 shell on top of android 6 ,
please enlighten me what is true and how it is possible the S is sold with
UMI OS based on Android 7.0 ??  and has the same Helio P 20 processor. sorry i can`t help it that i am highly intelligent,

Basic Information
                                 Model                                UMIDIGI S
OS                                UMI OS based on Android 7.0
                                 CPU                                MTK Helio P20, Octa-Core, 2.3GHz, 8xCortex-A53
                                 GPU                                 ARM Mali-T880 MP2 900MHz
 Author| Post time 2017-9-22 14:08:10 | Show all posts
bapje replied at 2017-9-22 06:40
Edited by bapje at 2017-9-22 07:34 \n\nhello Bencebacsi .

please dont remove this post and give an ...

No, it's not the same P20 processor. UMi Plus E and the first (currently available) version of UMIDIGI S2 use the first generation of the Helio P20 processor clocked at 2.3GHz with the code name MT6757 and also printed MT6757 on the top of the chip as well. However, UMIDIGI Z1, Z1 Pro, S and the next (future) version of UMDIGI S2 use the second generation of the Helio P20 SoC clocked at 2.4GHz with the code name MT6757D in the official flasher app (SP Flash Tool) and printed MT6757V on the top of the chip. So they are not the same. You can check the information I provided above by googling for it or if you flash/disassemble any of the mentioned models, you can see it. The existing Android 7 systems are not faked ones, of course. It also can be checked easily, so that would be quite a stupid cheating.
123Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

!fastreply! Top !return_list!